Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Code Geass
Year of Release: 6 October 2006
Creators: Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi
Director: Gorō Taniguchi
Studio: Sunrise
Genre: Adventure, Alternate History, Mecha

Synopse: Set in an alternate timeline, the series focuses on how the former prince Lelouch vi Britannia obtains a power known as Geass and decides to use it to obliterate the Holy Britannian Empire, a superpower that has been conquering various countries.

-------------------
This is my favorite anime. I just watched the new movie not too long ago. I had reservations at first since it wasn't really canon and it was also a movie instead of a new season but it was actually pretty damn good! I wish they had the balls to make it canon though, lol. What'd y'all think about the new movie and/or anime?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lelouch never dies in the anime. I hope the movie which I haven't seen holds that as fact.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This show was amazing was sad what lelouch had to do to gain true peace tho! I'm thinking of rewatching this soon an my girlfriend hasn't watched it so can't wait! :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lelouch never dies in the anime. I hope the movie which I haven't seen holds that as fact.
He actually does. In the movies (remake of the anime before the resurrection movie), they retconned it where CC ordered Orange Boy and Shirley (who's still alive) to place Lelouch somewhere after his death and it's implied that she revives him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But he never died xD

He had the code making him immortal xD
We assume that but I remember the producer or someone from Sunrise said that he died. That's just what I remember. I'd love it also if he didn't die in the anime (we already have the movie lol)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Guess I need to watch the movie. We need a S3 though.
I agree with that. Not sure if that's ever coming but that would be cool.
[automerge]1567841587[/automerge]
I do need to watch the dub version of the movie though. It's been a while. :lazypoolplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Code Geass should have been left as is if not had some OVAs made (talking about OVA I haven't seen Akito this Exiled) like have 12 episodes so a episode month revealing the truth if whether he was alive and the new enemy being shown bit by bit

Top Bottom