Resolved Fanclubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Would like the option to open Fanclubs :)

Maybe Just adding the prefix "Fanclubs" to chitchat or even a new section in misc. this way you can also add the typical rule like "max 2 FCs per member".

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah fan clubs are a pretty nice idea.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No shipping fan club, no dissing fan club, I also can't stand all the hate, why are someone's a fan of hurting someone?

this way you can also add the typical rule like "max 2 FCs per member".
I also fancy this idea :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sounds good. I would really appreciate it since I like to spend my time at Fanclubs :D also yes to no shipping FCs. Maybe just one general shipping FC that also counts for crack ships. That was fun at least. ^^ but if not, then okay xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would love to see a fanclub section here, it's the one thing this forum imo is missing.

Deleted member 29

Ships are forbidden but it would be nice to have additional convos I guess.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I guess shipping could be included within the broader fanclub, just not the sole purpose of the clubs.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, for some series the shipping part itself is the content. For example, Nisekoi. How would you have a fanclub to that and not have any shipping discussion whatsoever? The resolution of the romance is the core story arc of the series, no?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, for some series the shipping part itself is the content. For example, Nisekoi. How would you have a fanclub to that and not have any shipping discussion whatsoever? The resolution of the romance is the core story arc of the series, no?
I have no idea. I just know Im tired of dealing with shipping and power level debates and I don't want it. Youre free to invite people to a PM to discuss it though.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think what Larsi-kun wanted is a kind of fc like for example "Luffy x Law FC". Though discussing who would Kazuma ends up with within the "Satou Kazuma FC" is allowed, I don't see what's wrong with it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have no idea. I just know Im tired of dealing with shipping and power level debates and I don't want it. Youre free to invite people to a PM to discuss it though.
I think what Larsi-kun wanted is a kind of fc like for example "Luffy x Law FC". Though discussing who would Kazuma ends up with within the "Satou Kazuma FC" is allowed, I don't see what's wrong with it.
Oh I get you. Powerlevels and Shippings tends to be some of the most cancerous discussion topics out there. I'm not much for either personally, just that for some series the topic is unavoidable, which is what I meant in my original post about it being within the fanclub.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
IMO if shipping is like the main core of the story ( like Love is war ) then it is fine. But when you take a series like Kingdom and then make a ship of Shin and Kyo then no no sir

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't about shipping FCs like "Bella x Jacob -> Edward sucks", I wanna have FCs for single characters or groups!

I think this should be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom