Manga Fire Force

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096

Fire Force ​


Status: Ongoing
Alternate Name: En'en no Shōbōtai, Fire Brigade of Flames, Blazing Fire Brigade
Year of Release: 2015
Author: Atsushi Okubo
Genre: Shonen, Dark Fantasy, Adventure, Science Fiction

Synopse: From the author of Soul Eater... Tokyo is burning, and citizens are mysteriously suffering from spontaneous human combustion throughout the city! Responsible for snuffing out this inferno is the Fire Force, and Shinra is ready to join their fight. Now as part of Company 8 he'll use his devil's footprints to help keep the city from turning to ash!
 
Messages
109
Reaction score
212
Points
2,700
Salty Doubloons
626
Hey! I just finished the anime season 1. Where can I begin on the manga? Does it adapt 1:1? I have to say i really hated fire force until ep. 9-12ish until the plot became more interesting. It's worth watching : - ) (I know no anime-section whatsoever, but both sections are dead anyways :feelsbadman: :poop: ).
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Hey! I just finished the anime season 1. Where can I begin on the manga? Does it adapt 1:1? I have to say i really hated fire force until ep. 9-12ish until the plot became more interesting. It's worth watching : - ) (I know no anime-section whatsoever, but both sections are dead anyways :feelsbadman: :poop: ).
Yes it's pretty 1:1 adaption but it's a bit more... well let's just say they made it for TV and got past the censors and the manga has a bit more freedom. 😆
You can read it pretty much anywhere you find massive amounts of manga stored online.
 
Messages
109
Reaction score
212
Points
2,700
Salty Doubloons
626
Yes it's pretty 1:1 adaption but it's a bit more... well let's just say they made it for TV and got past the censors and the manga has a bit more freedom. 😆
You can read it pretty much anywhere you find massive amounts of manga stored online.
thanks! 😁👍
 
Top Bottom