- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 52
- Points
- 2,285
- Salty Doubloons
- 891
Remission...
Listen...
Remission...
Listen...
Remission...
My life is a divine comedy
Unfortunately, my biology
Means little harmony,
Authored with quality
This will end positively
But please promise me
Not to honor this oddity
Or follow me
There are wiser ways than idolatry...
Returning butterflies
From a young man
I can't recognize
He's on his knees
With stricken eyes
Worried about the future
He specifies
Too young to understand
But he's not satisfied
I turn away from the mirror
But I can never sever ties...
I'm atop the very storm
That once threatened me.
Although drenched
I can speak peacefully.
I'll admit, sheepishly
My view is as far as eyes can see!
If I were to fall,
I believe wholeheartedly
I’ll end where I’m supposed to be
Nothing can discourage me...
Not for long.
Listen...
Remission...
Listen...
Remission...
My life is a divine comedy
Unfortunately, my biology
Means little harmony,
Authored with quality
This will end positively
But please promise me
Not to honor this oddity
Or follow me
There are wiser ways than idolatry...
Returning butterflies
From a young man
I can't recognize
He's on his knees
With stricken eyes
Worried about the future
He specifies
Too young to understand
But he's not satisfied
I turn away from the mirror
But I can never sever ties...
I'm atop the very storm
That once threatened me.
Although drenched
I can speak peacefully.
I'll admit, sheepishly
My view is as far as eyes can see!
If I were to fall,
I believe wholeheartedly
I’ll end where I’m supposed to be
Nothing can discourage me...
Not for long.