Anime Fruits Basket

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

FRUITS BASKET

Alternate name: Furuba (FruBa)
Year of release: 2019
Author: TMS Entertainment
Genre: Romantic comedy, slice of life, supernatural.

Synopse:
When high school student Tohru Honda's mother dies in a car crash, Tohru decides to live with her grandfather. Renovations on the house and unsupportive and unkind family members cause her to move out of her grandfather's house temporarily and, since she has nowhere else to go, Tohru begins living in a tent and supporting herself. That is, until she finds a home in the least likely of places, inhabited by her popular classmate Yuki Soma and his cousin Shigure. The first day Tohru moves into the Soma house, an orange haired teenager crashes through the roof of her new bedroom and starts attacking Yuki. This newcomer is Kyo, Yuki and Shigure's aggressively angry cousin. Tohru ties to stop the fight by holding him, causing him to transform into an orange cat in front of her.

The Somas live with a curse. Twelve members of the family (not including Kyo, who is the cat) are possessed by spirits of the Chinese zodiac and turn into their zodiac animal when they are weak, under stress, embarrassed, or when hugged by someone of the opposite sex.

When Tohru discovers the Somas' secret, she promises not to tell and is allowed to keep living with them. Although the Somas' curse is deeper and darker than Tohru realized, her presence and her acceptance of them soon becomes a large, positive influence on those possessed by the zodiac. She sets out to break the curse and, on the way, meets and discovers the Soma's vengeful zodiac spirits. Each has a different personality, just like the animals in the Chinese zodiac. One by one, Tohru's existence changes the Soma clan's lives forever.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Me and my girlfriend are waiting for this to finish, we want to binge it in one day pahaha! She loved the original so when she heard about this one she was over the moon! :D

Does anyone know exactly how long it is gonna be going on for?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Me and my girlfriend are waiting for this to finish, we want to binge it in one day pahaha! She loved the original so when she heard about this one she was over the moon! :D

Does anyone know exactly how long it is gonna be going on for?
I believe it will be 25 episodes. Is on my plan to watch list too...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So close of "The Real Form" arc, i can't wait to see the real deal animated properly _hypejoy:
I still need to caught up with some episodes so time to marathon, hopefully i'll do it tomorrow so i don't miss anything :catsweat:

Top Bottom