Writing Gaea Gone Wild

Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
"Lying down on the sanctuary of grass and Chamomile,
I look back a couple of decades back and freely smile;
Closing my eyes I hear the chirps and whirrs -
of the birds and bugs hovering over my ears.

These endearing dancing leaves are countless!
Can't you see just how they love to witness -
Those butterflies and dragonflies?
How wondrous they are meeting your very eyes.

It had always been a festival of bluish blossoms,
Emerging wildly in the entirety of the valley,
It had always been a parade of purple columns,
Scattered in the platform of the eastern sanctuary.

And I always believed that dandelions are fairies.
Resting them all in our palm, whispering your wish.
Sending them all to the skies while you wave goodbye,
and hold your playmate's hand while you two attempt to fly.

I opened my eyes and sighed. Shook my head, and returned to reality.
I now face the afternoon sky so calm and pretty.
Oh! how lovely those clouds are.
Supernatural!
Oh! how lonely those clouds are.
Is this natural?

'Tis the beauty of the meadow that was never elusive.
For it emanates a fragrance which never tried to leave.
But where are these feathers that used to linger -
in the vast grassland of flowers and dreamers?

Gone are the days when nature and mankind are one.
Has Gaea been cursed or we were the ones sworn?
The nature of the nature is beyond its true nature.
What else can we share with the seeds of the future?

In this little garden of mine, I stood up.
Around me are trees in silver color with glasses as their trunk
There is no grass but a variety of junk.
Butterflies went smaller and black,
resting in the isle of scrap.
We used to call it flower from way way back...

-- Gaea gone wild"
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom