Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Laguna Island, East Blue

Font Keys
Narration
"Speech"
Thoughts
Attacks

Gambit is a member of the Silver Hair Pirates, the strongest one next to the second-in-command, the most elegant, the most beautiful, and the richest of them all. He is a prince from a Kingdom called Encantadia, and the King of Assassins in the Poker Island.

After battling against one of the Cipher Pol members, Sephiroth and eventually ended his life, he decided to go on a vacation to unwind and relax. Of course, things are getting to be better if there are cute tweeners around in their lovely colorful bikinis, playing his favorite sports, beach volleyball. Hence, he went to Laguna, East Blue, five miles east the Reverse Mountain. This island is just your typical tropical island that offers the finest beach for tourists. But since this island only welcomes Gambit and ladies, makes it his favorite spot to chill.

The sun shone down on the East Blue waters, radiating across the island while gently touching the sky blue ocean in the horizon. The crystal clear water kisses the pure white sands where all the ladies are playing, dancing, and flirting with their sexy bikinis. A paradise which only became more appealing when a flock of seagulls and few albatros occasionally hover over them. Reggae and Ska music sensationalize the tropical surroundings as it resonates its endearing jam in the entire scenery. Turning to the sides, you can see a rock solid range of mountains enclosing the beach where some of the establishments are rested. You could hear the melodic sound of the whistling breeze of summer, and feel the substantial humidity of the climate fashioned by the mixture of sun and the ocean.

Situated in the resort just several walks away from the shore, he laid himself in a comfortable wooden beach bed with a rainbow-colored umbrella, holding a glass of delicious peach-mango juice. It is his favorite blend for its sweetness helps him replenish and promote healthier skin. A sweetness that is incomparable to any juices he has ever tasted. He was wearing a Ray-ban shades to protect his pretty eyes from the angry sunlight.

Around him are the prettiest girls he has ever seen in his life, giggling, gossiping, uttering words that he could hear from a distance; they were talking about his body as he wore only trunks. He could hear how the brunette and crimson-haired ladies discussed how kissable his lips are and what the chances are that he would ask them out on a date. Gambit just smirked, then chuckled after hearing those lovely words and youthfully innocent infatuations. He turned to them, lowered his glasses, gently raised his eyebrows, tantalized his eyes, and greeted them, "Ladies, can you please let a lonely man join you pretty ladies and tell him that there're more to look at and to kiss away that forlorn?" He calmly but confidently said to them as he rose to his full height, emphasizing his battle-ready lean but muscular body, before he caressed his shoulder-leveled hair up and winked both his eyes dramatically. "Name is Gambit", he airy introduced himself and toothpaste-tier-smiled as he approached them smoothly.

"Hi Gambit! Nice to meet you! I am Venus and this is Jenny, my little sister. Hihi", told the ladies who are 18 and 16 respectively. Come! We will play soon, please watch us as we play with our cousins Czarina and Mary." Gambit nodded as the four sweeties went on their way to the field in which he eventually followed, carrying his own beach bed nearer the shore and all his battle gears.

"Go girls! Break a leg.", the handsome pirate cheered toasting his glass of juice gently. Alackaday!, he spoke to himself as he lighted a stick of cigarette with his century-old lighter.

As he laid his back once more, he looked at the sky and felt relieved finally. He wouldn't know how the tides were gonna change as the wind went by..

[distant chattering]
"Nice serve Venus!!!"
"Bring it!"
"Haiku!"
"Nice receive, Mary!
"Set!"
"It's yours Czar!"
"Haiku!"
"Mine!"
"Haaaaya"
"In!!!"

"Nice kiiiil Jenny!", Gambit applauded from a distance, blushing and laumching heart-shaped projectiles from his eyes.. His tounge pommeled like a dog.

Level 71
71 x 5 = 355
Strength: 82 + 5 + 14 = 101
Speed: 82 + 5 + 14 = 101
• Movement: 101
• Reaction: 101
Vitality: 71 + 5 + 14 = 90
• Stamina: 90
• Durability: 90
Martial Arts: 79 + 21 = 100
• Card Throwing Art: Poker Heat: 100
• Scythe-style: Angel of Death: 100
Haki: 41
• CoA: 81
• Awareness: 1

* MA Boost: 5,5,5 (str,spd,vit)
* Human Bonus: 14,14,14,21 (str,spd,vit,MA)
[automerge]1575272242[/automerge]
@shade0180

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
----

Timeline - Before he went to water 7 -

Shade who just learned about his bounty, had escaped from bounty hunters.

He used a small raft to traverse the wild seas.

As the days passed having no real direction to follow he had drifted to a small Island.

without food and any real rest shade was exhausted.

as he come close to the island one of the inhabitant there saw him as he fainted.

--

After sleeping for a few days he found himself inside a cabin.

looking out the window he saw Gambit and 4 ladies walking down the beach.

---

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-----------The previous night-----------

A storm shook the sea, causing two ships to rise and fall vioently. But these weren't simply two ships caught in a storm. No, these were a merchant ship and a pirate ship, in the middle of a pitched battle despite the howling wind and rough waves. The pirates had just began boarding the merchant ship when the storm hit. Now they were both fighting and trying not to get thrown overboard.

"Eat lead!" A man shouted, opening fire at a pirate near him. But a wave crashed into the ship just as he fired, throwing his aim off and nearly sending him flying, if not for the other hand desperately holding onto the railing. The pirate he fired at looked at him and pointed his own gun. This time, there was no wave to throw off the shot. The grip loosened and the body tumbled across the ship before going up and over th e railing into the churning sea below. "Almost there, boys. Keep shootin'!" Shouted the man, a flash of lightning illuminating his face. He looked like a kid, and couldn't have reached twenty. But he wasn't just any youth, he was the captain of the pirate crew that was attacking. And they were winning.

But when the next wave hit, the piece of railing he was holding broke, the wet, worn wood giving way, causing the youth to be sent reeling. He reached out to the nearest thing and managed to grab hold of an emergency boat just before he went overboard. However, the sudden yank caused the boat to come loose, and it fell along with the youth into the sea. "Boss!" Yelled one of the pirates. "I'm alright!" Came the response, but as several of the pirates could see from where they gripped the railing, the boat, youth now inside, was getting tossed around and moving further and further away. "Never mind me! Take the ship, then wait for clear skies! Find me then!" He shouted. He couldn't hear a response, as he was now too far away. He just had to hope they heard him. But for now, he just had to hope the waters didn't claim him before then.

---------now----------

The youth had reached shore, and all around him, it looked as though there never had been a storm nearby. He climbed out of the boat, checking to make sure he had all of his things, before setting off down the beach. Surely there was some bastion of civilization here. Soon enough, he could hear shouts and cheers, and thanked his lucky stars. Coming from around a rocky outcropping, the youth entered an area filled with people in bathing suits, having fun and partying in a resort. But the youth had never seen such a thing. He was too young to remember his childhood in Skypeia, but where he had spent the rest of his life, it had been cold all the time.

His face turned red and he raised a hand, shielding his face. "WHY IS EVERYONE RUNNING AROUND IN THEIR UNDERWEAR?!?!?!?!?!" He shouted at no one in particular.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A distant sound of the splash of water to the shore could be heard from elsewhere. Chirping of the birds above would add melody to the summer vibrant combined with the alluringly tall coconut trees surrounding the area. Drifting away to this scene, the pirate in trunks got up from his beach bed, raised his right hand before looking up at the sky, placing his hand just above his eyebrows to shield is eyes against the angry sun of Laguna. "It's getting hotter. Welp, it's 1400 hours, what do you expect?", told to himself as he approached the ladies playing in front of him. "Girls, would you mind if I invite you for some snacks?" As he asked, the girls would smile in response to this before they walked together with Gambit. Czar and Mary would eventually hold each of his arms around as they continued to walk. They were giggling and blushing as they all talked about nonsensically flirting topics. "So what do you girls want?", he asked. "You Gambit-sama!!!", responded by them altogether. "Hehe! Fine then.. I would love to eat some fresh mussels in sea salt."

As the five individuals faded away from the shore, two pirates were able to enter the vicinity. Our prince hasn't been made aware of this situation but lest, he shouldn't be bothered when he is accompanied by ladies to soothe him.

"Ladies, this is my cottage. It's comfy, I know. You may do whatever you want." Turning around, he called for a servant, "Servant! Can we have a bucket of ice, 2 buckets of ladies drink, a red wine for me, platter of mussels, and gimme your finest dish in this resort..Thank you!"

The servant would repeat his orders before he left the table. As this occurred, the pirate would ask the girls another silly question, "So girls, starting from you Jenny; how about you dance in the tune of BlackPink 's Kill This Love?".

And so the party commenced.

@shade0180

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Billy was completely out of his element, and it showed. He walked up shakily into the party grounds, face red from embarrassment as scantily clad people walked and danced around him. He had never seen anything like this in his life. The heat was one thing, but he'd somewhat expected it, but this... party? People running around showing so much that only the unmentionables were truly covered, and only barely for some of the people. And the music, the most god awful music was assailing his ears. What was this place? Had he reached some kind of hell?

No, no he was still alive. He was certain of that. But where was he? He needed to find out. Billy spotted what he hoped was a bar, cause he could use a drink, and walked over to it. He took a moment to compose himself and approached the bar. "Excuse me, would you be so kind as to tell me where I am? I just washed ashore over yonder and have no bearin's. And might you have anything strong you're servin'? This weather has left me a bit parched."

Billy took a moment to survey his surroundings more carefully. This place didn't seem to well protected, at least here, and quite a few of the people running around appeared to be from wealthy families. If he'd had his crew with him, he wouldn't have minded a stickup, but he was all alone and with no means of transportation, for himself or any potential goods he might get his hands on. Better to play it cool for now.

@Gambit

Top Bottom