Resolved General Anime & Manga section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know we have an Anime & Manga section and that this forum is more focused in Role Play and Mafia Games. But I can't find a place where I can just post a thread discussing stuff like "What are your favorite villain groups?" or "Arena battles example Madara vs Meruem or Ace vs Roy mustang " or "discuss various different powers or abilities" similar things that I think not only would make people engage more in the forum outside mafia or role-playing or while mafia games start (they take a while to start because of all the prep) but it might attract more people to the forum as well.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"What are your favorite villain groups?"
You can create such threads in the chit chat section.

"Arena battles example Madara vs Meruem or Ace vs Roy mustang " or "discuss various different powers or abilities" similar things
Power level are against the rules of Thriller Bark, as such, we won't be having any sort of arena and PR discussions. We are, however, allowing discussions about powers, not who is stronger. So if you want to discuss a characters (new) power you are allowed to do so in their respective threads.

"discuss various different powers or abilities"
Like mentioned above you can discuss power and abilities, however, we won't be allowing power level discussions in the forum.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can create such threads in the chit chat section.

Power level are against the rules of Thriller Bark, as such, we won't be having any sort of arena and PR discussions. We are, however, allowing discussions about powers, not who is stronger. So if you want to discuss a characters (new) power you are allowed to do so in their respective threads.

Like mentioned above you can discuss power and abilities, however, we won't be allowing power level discussions in the forum.
I see too bad. No problem then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom