The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The sea plays a big part in it. I live on the gulf of mexico which causes us to get a lot of rain but also accounts for our high humidity.
humidity in my country goes quite high too

Reactions: Rej

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The sea plays a big part in it. I live on the gulf of mexico which causes us to get a lot of rain but also accounts for our high humidity.
That's what I thought. Here the weather is all mixed up due to my state being near the sea and also because of the buildings and everything.

Is it too much to ask for ambient temperature? :blobcry:

It's getting colder up here
change with me

Deleted member 4

That's what I thought. Here the weather is all mixed up due to my state being near the sea and also because of the buildings and everything.

Is it too much to ask for ambient temperature? :blobcry:

change with me
It feels kinda nice today here, it isn't cold but it's not hot either (yet). I prefer days like this , our winters are usually also very rainy but every season is rainy but it doesn't matter much during the summer because the ground and sun dries it about as fast as we get it.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
how can it be wet??
Winter here is the rainy season. It's how the temp can drop to being chilly because there isn't as much sunlight and the rains come with chilly winds from the North.
We average 101.6cm to 152.4cm (40-60 inches) of rain a year where I live and it all gets dumped between November and February.
2 years ago we had a rainstorm dump almost 127cm (50 inches) in 3 hours.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Winter here is the rainy season. It's how the temp can drop to being chilly because there isn't as much sunlight and the rains come with chilly winds from the North.
We average 101.6cm to 152.4cm (40-60 inches) of rain a year where I live and it all gets dumped between November and February.
2 years ago we had a rainstorm dump almost 127cm (50 inches) in 3 hours.
holy......

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Today I had to come to my old bank agency to close my account since I wasn't using it and now I was reminded once again why I hate coming to the bank to resolve matters.

It's 10:20 am, I was supposed to be at work and I'm sitting in the chair of the bank waiting for my turn :blobwhatever:

Deleted member 4

Today I had to come to my old bank agency to close my account since I wasn't using it and now I was reminded once again why I hate coming to the bank to resolve matters.

It's 10:20 am, I was supposed to be at work and I'm sitting in the chair of the bank waiting for my turn :blobwhatever:
Sounds like the DMV here. You need to set aside an entire day to do anything there. People start lining up there 30 minutes to an hour before it opens.

Banks here aint that bad with the wait times.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sounds like the DMV here. You need to set aside an entire day to do anything there. People start lining up there 30 minutes to an hour before it opens.

Banks here aint that bad with the wait times.
Yeah that's what people do here to. They wait outside for an eternity before it opens to get attended soon.

The good thing tho is that when I get on my job I will work less time. However I will have to leave one hour late :(

Deleted member 4

Yeah that's what people do here to. They wait outside for an eternity before it opens to get attended soon.

The good thing tho is that when I get on my job I will work less time. However I will have to leave one hour late :(
That would annoy me xD I prefer to work as early as possible so I can go home early as possible. Though we both know I'm not staying late anyways :datea:

If I didn't have to get my kids off to school, I likely would start work at 6am instead of 7, so I could go home at 2. Then again I have always been a morning person, I would assume that would be hard for people who like to sleep in and they would just prefer staying at work later.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That would annoy me xD I prefer to work as early as possible so I can go home early as possible. Though we both know I'm not staying late anyways :datea:

If I didn't have to get my kids off to school, I likely would start work at 6am instead of 7, so I could go home at 2. Then again I have always been a morning person, I would assume that would be hard for people who like to sleep in and they would just prefer staying at work later.
Yeah that is annoying me since I like to work on my schedule. I don't like to change my shift because I have to do something, it always feels like things will go south.

Yeah people who can't wake up early would definitely hate this shift time hahaha. I would like it since going home at 2pm would be a dream. But for me nowadays it would be a pain since I will study at 7pm and I always get home 00:30am so having to be at work at 6am would kill me
[automerge]1573054194[/automerge]
Aaaaand I'm finally going to work. It's now 12:30am and I'm going to get in my job 1:30pm or more late. I wanna cry and wish my boss had given me a day off instead of asking me to go to work after this :cry:

Last edited:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm the person who would go into work at 10am and leave at 6pm ?
But bonus would be I miss ALL the traffic. :blobhappy:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Today is one of the happiest days I had in a while. I'm radiating happiness and joy right now :yay:

Top Bottom