Other General Pokemon Discussion

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
that shows how out of the loop i am with the Pokemon games, despite been playing showdown here and there lol

my team for both Scarlet and Violet for Teal Mask are totally different Pokemon, been using my Lycanroc that i PKHex'd at Level 25 with perfect IV's and a Dragonite Level 10 w/ Multiscale
my DLC team is

Dragonite
Glaceon
Kantonian Ninetales *w/ hidden ability
Snorlax
Basculegion *w/ hidden ability
Klefki

all of them are EV trained but most dont have amazing IVs

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I haven´t started the DLC yet, i want to finish the base game shiny dex first. about 100 ones to go.
I´m going to augment my base game team with a few new pokemon for the dlc. I have two new mons already, maybe i´ll pick up a few more when i start the dlc.
My base team was
Eskarina - Meowscarada
Hannibal - Annihilape (Shiny)
Sir Samuel - Ceruledge (Shiny)
Banksy - Grafaiai
Titania - Tinkaton
Amsterdam - Pawmot
Gol D. Roger - Gholdengo
Nana - Palafin (Shiny)
(I switched my team around a lot to avoid getting overleveled, and used
Beatstick - Flamigo
Whenever i was travelling between citys to avoid all the exp)

For the dlc i already have:
Adorabelle - Bounsweet (Shiny, Uncommon Mark) in the same type of Ball (heal ball) as Titania
Name Pending - Toxel (Shiny, amped form) I still gotta find a name that works as a Spanish equivalent to Trafalgar, the name of my Toxtricity in my SWSH playthrough

I was seriously considering using a Staraptor again, but decided against it. I might get a Milotic for a special water type, but just like Staraptor it would be overlap with my BDSP team.
I´ll just see what kinda cute critter runs up to me in Kitakami.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How many players play on Showdown? as we can start a TBPL Draft League :pepeexcited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How many players play on Showdown? as we can start a TBPL Draft League :pepeexcited:
i havent played competitive since gen 5 or 6 lol, and even then i didnt do it much

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For this Thriller Bark Premier League Draft:

Rules:
  • No Pokemon from the Uber Tier minus a few and minus those that got kicked out of OU of the start of the Gen (9th Gen). For Eg: Iron Bundle can be used and so can Palafin
  • Everyone gets drafted x2 pokemon per tier, Every player must pick 1 pokemon then goes around so no one can pick all their pokemon in one go
  • Games will be every 2 weeks time, changes once we get new players to 1 game per week
  • Players can not be replaced
  • A win is 3 points, a draw is 1 point and loss is 0 points
  • A player forfeit will give you 0 points auto

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
got to be the best bait/twist i have ever seen lol

Top Bottom