Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link Between Worlds

• Tri Force Heroes

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Feel free to use this thread to discuss anything general regarding Zelda games!
Share your experiences with old games or news and expectations of upcoming games.​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My first game was Breath of the Wild from the franchise, was going to get Link's Awakening but couldn't get into that childish nintentroid look to it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am currently playing "A Link to the Past" again. The nostalgic SNES Game it is so cool :)

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepeclown: I love this brand too much, started to play it as kiddo when 10
I nerded this game on N64 like da fuck out of it LMAO

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
First zelda game played was oot, then majora mask (fav) replayed that game on n64 over 7+ times lol I don't see how people thought the game was hard.

next liked twilight princess, wish sequel was made, though for big world it felt kinda empty compared to mm.

even breath of the wild (open big world) felt kinda empty, hopefully botw 2 has combined mm/twilight princess aspects. As one of the people working on sequel mention it be more darker/scary theme.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ocarina of Time was the first game I played. I watched my sister play Ocarina of Time and it took her 2 years to beat the game and then I started to play Ocarina of Time after watching her beat the game. The Shadow Temple and Water Temple were so hard since I kept getting lost and didn't know where to go and it felt like a maze to me.

Majora's Mask was the second game I played and this game scared me so badly. The baddies in this game were so scary looking and my friend had to help me beat the game and I also had to use the player's guide to help me with directions.

Twilight Princess was the third game I played and I loved the music and characters. Some of the scenes were also suspenseful which I liked.

I borrowed Wind Waker and I didn't really like the plot and graphics. I did not finish the game since I lost interest in it when I was close to finishing the game.

I never got a chance to play the new Legend of Zelda games since I don't have a Nintendo Switch or Wii U. I stopped playing video games around 8 years ago.

• Love
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My first Zelda was A Link to the Past which I liked a lot. My second was Skyward Sword which is still my favourite Zelda. I also liked BotW and Majora's Mask a lot. OoT was a classic. Minish Cap was entertaining. A link between Worlds felt a bit off, but I liked it nontheless. Wind Waker was cool. Twilight Princess was like a dark OoT which was awesome. I also played Hyrule Warriors and liked it, too, so there is that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've played a lot of Zeda games and Windwaker was my favorite for so long, but BotW is so packed with content it's hard to pick between the two.
I'd need to replay Windwaker since it's been years.

Minnish Cap is good too tho.
I guess it's just a good franchise. 🤷‍♀️

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My first Zelda was A Link to the Past which I liked a lot. My second was Skyward Sword which is still my favourite Zelda. I also liked BotW and Majora's Mask a lot. OoT was a classic. Minish Cap was entertaining. A link between Worlds felt a bit off, but I liked it nontheless. Wind Waker was cool. Twilight Princess was like a dark OoT which was awesome. I also played Hyrule Warriors and liked it, too, so there is that.
oh yes! I just recently started to play the new Link to the Past game on switch and it is so much fun, it looks so new and wholesome while giving me very nice childhood nostalgia^^
damn, looking forward to finish it at weekend

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
no one likes Four Sword Adventures :(

its the best Zelda Game :p

(but Ocarina is a close second)

I still need to play
- Link's Awakening
- Oracles
- Four Swords (original)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wind Waker is my favorite and I'll admit it's probably because of nostalgia. It was my first zelda game I completed, and it was around the time I really got into gaming. Sailing the ocean was so fun as a child for me.

Others I love are OoT, Twilight Princess and Majoras Mask in no specific order. They're all great.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I want a majora mask remake or least similar creepy setting like this game, but full version with botw example.

Botw had some moments with kilton, for example and skeleton horse which for some reason we could not keep. :catcrying: you think some potion or great fairy could fix that but oh well. or maybe kilton could fixed the horse to make it ridable during day since he crafts monster parts/improves it etc. He could been like second stable for skeleton horse etc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tears of the Kingdom got leaked, but won't post it here as the game only comes out next week

Top Bottom