Future Events How Marines will intercept Kaido & Big Mom alliance in Wano?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the recent days a few questions come to my mind on this matter:

1. When marines will arrive in wano? Maybe in a particular situation?

2. What plans has the marine to intercept the pirate alliances, specially Yonkou's alliance?

3. If they decided to send a militar army to Wano. Who are they sending to the battefield? How many admirals and Vice's?

4.Is this an oportunity for Oda to introduce the power of the admiral Ryokugyu in Wano?

To prepare the next chapter. A discussion like this deserves the attention.

Your answers are?...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You are a manga reader or anime watcher? If Manga reader how up to date you are?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I also think marines will come into play in wano war. I think marines have no information about the yonkou alliance yet. Kaido and Big Mom are too much for strawhat alliance to handle. Maybe kizaru/Rokugyu bringing an elite level buster-call will create chaos and weaken the yonkou alliance. But how will they enter wano, using carp or using gondola from backside or they have different means of transportation? Or in an alternative scenario, end-stage schizophrenic big mom may end up having death fight with boozer kaido. Anything can happen with these two.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Both. I'm in the 901 of anime and 954 of manga. Why?
Just to make sure so because they managed to intercept the alliance wanted to make sure you wre up to date. It is already a done deal. The more they can do is fight against them. I think they will wait until the current situation escalates enough. There is the possibility of BM or Kaido backstabbing each other in the end...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I also think marines will come into play in wano war. I think marines have no information about the yonkou alliance yet. Kaido and Big Mom are too much for strawhat alliance to handle. Maybe kizaru/Rokugyu bringing an elite level buster-call will create chaos and weaken the yonkou alliance. But how will they enter wano, using carp or using gondola from backside or they have different means of transportation? Or in an alternative scenario, end-stage schizophrenic big mom may end up having death fight with boozer kaido. Anything can happen with these two.
I've thought about an scenario where something more powerful than a buster call appears. Something like 3 admirals even.

I have Marine Ford vibes right here.
[automerge]1567930416[/automerge]
Just to make sure so because they managed to intercept the alliance wanted to make sure you wre up to date. It is already a done deal. The more they can do is fight against them. I think they will wait until the current situation escalates enough. There is the possibility of BM or Kaido backstabbing each other in the end...
About backstabbing, i wouldn't be so sure while Rox's backstory doesn't presented to us. I remember Big Mom saying to Kaido that he owes an old favour to her.

I think we must connect the dots first.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
sakazuki stop borsalino when he ask want to go to wano...because wano is no longer under WG, so i think marines doesn't care what happen in wano..and marines still shock about RA Comander action in the reverie well i quess it is all about, pirates ,mink, samurai, ninja only...and about the yonkou alliance it will ended after they defeated by luffy and the alliance at the end of wano arc..
make it simple,
Luffy (with advance Haki)vs bigmom.
Zorro (with Enma) Vs Kaido .. and zorro bounty will increase above sanji...*imo

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. When marines will arrive in wano? Maybe in a particular situation?
2. What plans has the marine to intercept the pirate alliances, specially Yonkou's alliance?
3. If they decided to send a militar army to Wano. Who are they sending to the battefield? How many admirals and Vice's?

First, we already know if there is business between WG and Wano although this country isn't part of WG. We already seen the conversation scenes between CP0 and The Shogun. Even Orochi casually speaks threat to them with bringing out about Kaido as their back-up, and demanding Vegapunk to send to Wano as the requirement of the business agreements between both party. The question is, what business is that? Is that only about kairoseki (seastone) or is there any?
Because The Shogun's demand is Vegapunk, I think this is about technology transfer
. Wano want the modern technology and they will transfering the old tech, specifically how to produce tool from seastone. Can this happen? Is there a time to put this thing on the story?
Now, due the escalating tension after Kaido and BM alliance announcement, WG rethinking about the business agreement and somehow concluding and deciding to send their troops to Wano. This is because even though The Shogunate didnt seek conflict with WG but Kaido and BM alliance already announced their plan and somehow WG knew it news, maybe from Drake. So, they will send full armies of marine and half of Chiper Pool. And maybe, WG also asking help from the closest country from Wano which under their affiliation. What I believe is, WG already produce the new battleship full of new thecnology. They will using this battleship for the last, like what we saw on Ohara, buster call, somehow. I dont know when will they should arrives at Wano because we already know what happen at the reverie.
One thing, why people did not considering about Revolutionary would appear at Wano? I think they will because of the mythology. When hanuman fought with Naga (dragon), god Indra help the dragon and after hanuman almost dead, god of Vayu help hanuman. Yes, hanuman as Luffy, dragon as Kaido, god Indra as BM, and Vayu as luffy's father, hanuman's father. You will know if you read the story.
Sorry for my english., and thank you :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One thing, why people did not considering about Revolutionary would appear at Wano? I think they will because of the mythology. When hanuman fought with Naga (dragon), god Indra help the dragon and after hanuman almost dead, god of Vayu help hanuman. Yes, hanuman as Luffy, dragon as Kaido, god Indra as BM, and Vayu as luffy's father, hanuman's father. You will know if you read the story.
Good analogy with hindu mythology, but i dont think Oda will use this in the arc based upon his own country japan having their own set of folklores. And i think dragon and his revolutionaries are reserved for endgame war with the worldgovernment, but sabo could come.?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good analogy with hindu mythology, but i dont think Oda will use this in the arc based upon his own country japan having their own set of folklores. And i think dragon and his revolutionaries are reserved for endgame war with the worldgovernment, but sabo could come.?
Revolutionaries don't have issues with Yonkou's. The true motivation for them is to destroy World Goverment under control of Teryuubitos. Nothing more as we know.

I agree that only Sabo would appear because of Vivre Card of Luffy though.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Time to end the old era, loeave the Rox Era in the past.
This also means that the elders of the Navy will have to leave the screens!

Garp took out the Rox captain probably, so here we go, the New Rox will be fought by Garp and this will end Garps character, which helps Coby, Smoker etc to move forward and this will hurt Luffy but in the end Garp will give the Supernovas a heads up in the fight against Kaido and Big Mom!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think that dealing between CP0 and Orochi will somehow play into this. CP0 aren't fans of Orochi demanding Vegapunk so wouldn't be surprised if they supported Orochi getting taken down.

I'm wondering if the Kaido-Big Mom alliance will make the global news or whether it'll be confined to just them.

Also curious if some Admirals will arrive in Wano anyways given their backgrounds. Fujitora looks like he's from Wano. Maybe he was affected by the evils Kaido and Orochi did that he blinded himself? Ryokugyu could also be from Wano.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Time to end the old era, loeave the Rox Era in the past.
This also means that the elders of the Navy will have to leave the screens!

Garp took out the Rox captain probably, so here we go, the New Rox will be fought by Garp and this will end Garps character, which helps Coby, Smoker etc to move forward and this will hurt Luffy but in the end Garp will give the Supernovas a heads up in the fight against Kaido and Big Mom!
I agree that there's a valuable possibility that Garp finishes with Rox side story. He is the hero of the navy for that and he belongs to the old era and the old era must finish.

I considerer old era:

•Yonkou's: Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks (yes it hurts).
•Marines: Garp, Sengoku and Tsuru.
•Gorosei and Tenryuubito's goverment.

All change. The new replacing the old. A new reborn must come.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree that there's a valuable possibility that Garp finishes with Rox side story. He is the hero of the navy for that and he belongs to the old era and the old era must finish.

I considerer old era:

•Yonkou's: Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks (yes it hurts).
•Marines: Garp, Sengoku and Tsuru.
•Gorosei and Tenryuubito's goverment.

All change. The new replacing the old. A new reborn must come.
exactly my thoughts! time for those marines to go into action this arc! :) they have to witness a certain event and see the truth with their own eyes before they get finished off

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think fujitora not being able to enter a military base until he captures luffy and law will end up with fuji going to wano. Then maybe if necessary he contacts marine HQ and requests back up

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think fujitora not being able to enter a military base until he captures luffy and law will end up with fuji going to wano. Then maybe if necessary he contacts marine HQ and requests back up
Fujitora and Ryokugyu as we saw in Levely arc, they seem to have a good relation as colleagues and would be very funny to see their interactions together in Wano.

Also would be very interesting to see Kizaru as the great figure of authority representing the marines (with his lazy justice) and putting Fujitora and Ryokugyu in the same line.

So much stuff could happen!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- As mentioned, espionage fuckery by CP0. I'm a fan of the Drake = undercover CP0 theory myself. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few others working behind the scenes.

It's a longshot, but one loopy thought that came to mind is that the carpenter who made the plans for Kaido's mansion and employed Frankie is actually an undercover senior CP0 boss with the T-Rex zoan fruit, capable of transforming into a super-deformed version of a T-Rex that's essentially Oda's tribute to Gon lol. And hey, recall that Lucci greenlight as a carpenter during his Water 7 infiltration.

- New admirals besides Ryukogyu and Fujitora are hastily promoted in response to the Kaido/Big Mom Alliance. Gion and Chaton are two obvious candidates, what with their already possessing epithets that somewhat follow the Admiral naming conventions - Peach Rabbit and Brown Pig. It's been established that Gion was already considered in the running for the admiral position as well.

Other potential candidates:

Smoker - Rechristened as Admiral White Snake. His power level may not be up to snuff, but again the idea here is that the WG is rushing things, accelerating the timetable.

Sentomarou - now known as Orange Horse or Golden Ram or something ( been theorized that the admirals each represent an animal in the Chinese zodiac ). Brings along a bunch of upgraded Pacifistas and whatever else Vegapunk's concocted. Potentially upgraded with a devil fruit and/or cybernetics himself.

Some potential WG/Pirate match-ups:

Gion vs. Smoothie - few other non-Big Mom women likely powerful enough to take her on, plus Oda tends to shy away from intergender fights

Queen vs Sentomarou - obligatory sumo battle, and gives Sento someone to finally put that big axe to use against in a suitably PG-13 way. Queen's loses that cybernetic arm....or maybe his remaiing natural one even haha.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
imo i wouldn't bother but sit down and wait till all the pirates deal with themselves then pounce by pincering the remaining pirates

Top Bottom