General Hurt and Heal [Favourite Non-Strawhat Edition]

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I never thought people would go along with Croco chan....
I was rooting for old era all in all cuz of the newest post reverie events.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Congrats to Croco~ :lazydance:

At first I was rooting for Mihawk but then I just decided to kill every character possible :datea:
[automerge]1571134302[/automerge]
After counting I eliminated 11/20 characters:

Rayleigh
Reiju
Law
Hancock
Bartolomeo
Kuzan
Doflamingo
Kid
Mihawk
Whitebeard
Roger

that's good. I know that's not the point of the game. But hey. It was fun :dogkek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the 2nd and 3rd winner should be part of the hall of fame with the 1st (nothing personal regarding whomever the characters just to give them credits), well not so easy reached 3 best spot even from 20+ character each game.

reserve the 3 of them / champion (in every game we're hold) for the end of the year, hold a game battle best among the best from every 3 champions in each game, sounds not bad, for me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the 2nd and 3rd winner should be part of the hall of fame with the 1st (nothing personal regarding whomever the characters just to give them credits), well not so easy reached 3 best spot even from 20+ character each game.

reserve the 3 of them / champion (in every game we're hold) for the end of the year, hold a game battle best among the best from every 3 champions in each game, sounds not bad, for me.
Sounds like a good idea to me, I put the winners and 2nd/3rd places in the suggestion thread for now lol
I remember suggesting HxH :ghostie:
Well the more you suggest, the more likely you'll get ones you like.

Top Bottom