Questions & Mysteries Kanjuro & Raizo // Mysteries of 962 manga chapter

Is the Kanjuro & Raizo situation is connected with the traitor?

• Yes, is very possible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, could be, but i have doubts.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, is another matter.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello guys,

In the recent chapter, Oden was telling us about his adventures where he knew all "his samurais", the scabbards, one for one.

We could see when Oden was presenting us everybody, that Oda introduced some strangers behind, as written silhouettes.

In one part Oda said to us that "someone" was chasing Kanjuro in the past. Then Oda presented Raizo and then talk about a "Kunoichi" which him was falling in love.

The two questions for this thread:

•Who was chasing Kanjuro in the past? Could this be a character we knew, or is someone we don't know yet? Could this incident be important for storytelling? Or be related to the traitor matter?

•Less important, but interesting is about of who Raizo was falling in love? Some many could think in Shinobu, but...? Again, could this feeling broke up and the Raizo separation of Oniwabanshu be related to the traitor issue?

While we wait for the next chapter.

I read ya!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kanjuro could've been chased by a ninja

What if that ninja was whom Raizou fell in love but left him because of Fukurokujou who later became evil?

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So many Ninja... Shinobu and Raizo having a background...it would be too nice but hard to imagine how anything of this can be relevant for the bigger plot or the traitor plot.

I am idealess at this point. Xd

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kanjuro could've been chased by a ninja

What if that ninja was whom Raizou fell in love but left him because of Fukurokujou who later became evil?
We may question, if there is a ninja who was presented before as one, or is new character we didn't knew about.

If is not Shinobu, could be a character like Witching hour boy (could be a ninja, even a women behind man's shape), or is a new one?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if making brushes was the only thing Kanjuro had in mind when he was stealing hair? His hairstyle did undergo a dramatic change in-between the modern day and her earlier years under Oden. Is Kanjuro really some bald dude with epic hair envy, ever on the hunt for a new toupe?

As I mentioned elsewhere, It was Kanjuro who volunteered to bury Yasu, so mayhaps he'll announce his betrayal sporting a new afro or spiky brush..

Also, seeing as there seems to be a yokai theme running through the Red Scabbards, here is what Kanjuro most likely represents - the hair-cutting assailant, the Kamikiri ( or its variant, the Kuro Kamikiri )

https://yokaiandmonsters.fandom.com/wiki/Kamikiri

What's interesting too is that this yokai is said to appear to folk destined to marry shapeshifting yokai. Given Kanjuro's attempt on Oden's locks, it kinda lends weight to what I believe will be revealed to be Toki's inhuman nature..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom