Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kingdom 649
Title: What Terms

Support Kingdom by subscribing to the official magazine publishing the series.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Sensecans

KINGDOM 649 QUICK SUMMARY

Chapter starts out with explaining the stalemate between Zhao and Qin forces. Shin, Ten and others discuss options, and they come to the terms that they can't proceed without reinforcements, and there are none to be had, since all of Qin's forces are occupied holding off the other nations.

We cut to Kanyou, where Shouheikun suggests a truce with Wei, though everyone agrees that this is not something Wei will accept, though Shouheikun thinks it depends on the terms.

The chapter ends as Gohoumei returns to the Wei capital to be presented with the dilemma of the Qin-Wei alliance, and we find out that Qin has offered them a crucial fortress on the border, however it is held by Chu, so they would need to cooperate to take over that fortress.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder what Hara will show from either;

Qin vs Zhao the forever struggle until someone buckles
OR
Qin and Wei vs Chu

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder what Hara will show from either;

Qin vs Zhao the forever struggle until someone buckles
OR
Qin and Wei vs Chu
Nah, I'm thinking we'll get a switch up. Moubu and Gohoumei vs Karin

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah, I'm thinking we'll get a switch up. Moubu and Gohoumei vs Karin
I think Hara will likely show us more of Qin and Wei Alliance vs Chu then switch back to Zhao every now and then

Though i would be surprised if the Qin and Wei Alliance had also Mouten or Ouhon involved and save Ri Shin until the next expedition against Chu or Qi

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Hara will likely show us more of Qin and Wei Alliance vs Chu then switch back to Zhao every now and then

Though i would be surprised if the Qin and Wei Alliance had also Mouten or Ouhon involved and save Ri Shin until the next expedition against Chu or Qi
I feel like dragging out this into a long arc would just be poor pacing. Especially since there probably won't be any main characters.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like dragging out this into a long arc would just be poor pacing. Especially since there probably won't be any main characters.
I don't think Hara will drag this but will plan the accordingly by building a layer between Qin and Wei. Like it's inevitable that the two will clash.

Though if they want a MC i would propose having either Ouhon or Mouten then Kyoukai gets tasked to head over there. I know it splits the numbers on the Qin v Zhao end but that's the only other method.

Or the other idea is just show us Qin vs Zhao with panels here and there and reserve a few chapters to Alliance vs Chu.

Something like the Coalition arc

Top Bottom