Current Events Law and Drake!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay, so we resolved most Wano plotlines, now with moving on to Onigashima and the recent Supernova trio reveal we have a new big mystery to solve in this arc.
A hot topic and that is the relationship between Law and Drake! I believe there is more to it and this deserves to be the next big mystery and hot topic.

First of all we learned that the allied forces had an alternate reactive plan to circle the Samurai and the Beast Pirates. I believe Drake fed Law intel about a possible traitor and this led to the changes of plan. That's why Law Luffy and Kid showed up on the ocean.
Law is known for working in the background, either gather information or follow a plan/strategy. I think his possible relationship with Drake could lead to a plan that reaches back to Rocky Port or even way before that.
What is all this about? What are Law's secrets? What are Drake's secrets? Where is this leading towards!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay, so we resolved most Wano plotlines, now with moving on to Onigashima and the recent Supernova trio reveal we have a new big mystery to solve in this arc.
A hot topic and that is the relationship between Law and Drake! I believe there is more to it and this deserves to be the next big mystery and hot topic.

First of all we learned that the allied forces had an alternate reactive plan to circle the Samurai and the Beast Pirates. I believe Drake fed Law intel about a possible traitor and this led to the changes of plan. That's why Law Luffy and Kid showed up on the ocean.
Law is known for working in the background, either gather information or follow a plan/strategy. I think his possible relationship with Drake could lead to a plan that reaches back to Rocky Port or even way before that.
What is all this about? What are Law's secrets? What are Drake's secrets? Where is this leading towards!
Revelation of SWOrD's elite squad

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

If you recall back in PH, Law asks Smoker the Marines are up to something. Which I doubt he was referring to SSG but instead Operation SWORD.

Since Wano doesnt get outside news, except the fair share via Drake. I doubt there was any news of Law quitting the Shichubukai. If there is I think hes more willing to provide assistance in ensuring Wano gets the outside help after its borders come down.

Also going all the way back to Saboady they seem'd to have some dialogue where Law asks him "how many people have you killed" with Drake looking down at him.

If theres history I think Drake has been using Law and vice versa. So playing double triple quadruple agents in the entire ordeal but have the same goal.

With even Drake eyeing to go after Kaidos island and Law being chill about it. I reckon Drake informed Law about a plan back around here so pre-timeskip.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I doubt Law knows Drake is still a Marine.
Drake freed Law, because he need help to Stop the alliance of BM and Kaidou.
I mean look at Laws reaction after He got freed by Drake.

But sure thanks to Drake we have the great turning point (which I explained in detail here).

My expectations the Supernova Trio will Turn into a Supernova Quintett next chapter. And Drake will end up being the one betraying everyone by calling the Marines after the fall of BM and Kaidou!

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
what if Law is actually a Marine spy all along with Drake? But both end up allying with Luffy/Kid/allies to overthrow and defeat Kaido and Big Mom and let Luffy and Kid escape

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
what if Law is actually a Marine spy all along with Drake? But both end up allying with Luffy/Kid/allies to overthrow and defeat Kaido and Big Mom and let Luffy and Kid escape
For me Laws little Talk with Drake actually revealed that they didn't Work together.
Also Law becomming Samurai and His Talk with Sengoku make me think that he is a real Pirate and not the same as Drake.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Law will probably bring the alliance together with Room teleportation.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hard to say, but I could conceivably see Drake and Law having formed a mutually beneficial alliance of sorts, with Law knowing full well of Drake's affiliation with SWORD even. Hell, I'm all but positive that Sengoku, Tsuyu, and possibly even Garp are at the head of it. There's just too many connections to all these various SWORD members, potential and otherwise, to ignore.

That's not to say that Law's suddenly up and decided to become a Marine secret agent or fully gained their trust enough to be privy to all their secrets by any means. But I could def see him having been approached and made aware of SWORD's existence, even agreeing to work with them to some degree; not just on the basis of taking down a mutual enemy but rooting out and exposing corruption in the WG's own ranks as well. That may not have always been the case, but things may've changed after Law's meeting with Sengoku and his encounter with Drake at the jail.

Or maybe not. But if SWORD wanted to employ Law as an asset, filling him in on some of SWORD's minor secrets would certainly be an effective way to build bridges, given Law's backstory and the likelihood of Cora himself having been a member of SWORD. For all his tough talk of eschewing morality, we all know Law's a bit of softie when push comes to shove, and he practically has been helping the Marines clean up a lot of crime and corruption, whatever his intentions lol.

Fuck over the more corrupt elements of the WG? Check.

Honor Corazon's memory to some extent? Check.

Take out Kaido? Trifecta.

Top Bottom