Info Mafia Championship Season 11

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hiho TB! It is that exciting time of the year again, where we got invited to participate in the Mafia Championship from Mafiauniverse! Tis' time with their 11th installment.

As in previous years we will elect 2 players if possible, to participate in our name. Are you ready for some change of pace, some exciting experience, or just metting some new fellow mafia comradery? Then you may nominate yourself for this adventure! Yes You! We are looking out for you, dear mafia player.

Let's discuss! Below is the invitation form.

With that, have some happy mafiosi time!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You are studying, you should have time :datea:
You don't know how much time I put into the last mafia game I was a part of.

Maybe

"Me no have that kind of time :cookiemonsteremoji:"

would be more accurate.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still kind of a rookie, but I'll be one of our sacrificial lambs to the mafia gods this year. (y)
You are the only player who has not rejected a nomination and are you interested in participating for the Championship this year? The deadline for sending a representative is April 20 and the organizers from Mafia Universe who are holding the event would like to hear a response back from us.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You are the only player who has not rejected a nomination and are you interested in participating for the Championship this year? The deadline for sending a representative is April 20 and the organizers from Mafia Universe who are holding the event would like to hear a response back from us.
Hmm-
If I'm our lone representative I may need to chicken out, I'm still a complete rookie in mafia tbh. :feelstrashman:

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Top Bottom