Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In my opinion the best ways for claiming for different game types are
  • Trad - Any kind of claiming forbidden. Invest should use their results for.their reads.
  • ToS - No flavour claim, role & infodump claim allowed, because the mechanics are clear for everyone.
  • Reg - Flavour, WU and action claim. Flavour claim only to give people with flavour knowledge not a bigger Advantage. Action claim is needed, because player need to explain themselves once WU name was claimed. Host should Always make clear that claing should be used as Last resort, trying to support new players.
These kind of claiming rules makes a lot of sense for the different Game types
I second this..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well....it shouldn't be bother much since info dumping is allowed ! For me Reading WU and scum hunting with the help of available info is true essence of regular mafia. You can guess flavour of the player by info you have and WU.
Flavour claim ruined set up.... because as per my observation not only some players used it to avoid arguments but also force other players.

Reactions: AL.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reading this discussion is kinda getting me excited for the game I'm hosting. :blobhappy:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The host that is next has said their sign up will be "tomorrow" and that was a few days ago...
I've threaten them with naming them so you guys can start bother them instead of me about when sign ups will be.

• Haha

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've a setup for trad but I never hosted a reg alone so I m wondering maybe I should go for that one

even tho reg is a version of trad
[automerge]1584563182[/automerge]
@Waindo I m not even in the reg game yet I saw you spouting nonsense about my ply

if you do such things again I'll report you

this isn't the first time you've done such things

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The part where I said you and Ryu have a similar scum way of playing. Lol, report me if it'll make you feel better. :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The part where I said you and Ryu have a similar scum way of playing. Lol, report me if it'll make you feel better. :dogkek:
Bbbut it isn't similar. Al plays.. Ryu plays around.. There's the difference

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I m warning you since I know you like to troll people but don't try this with me cause I don't like it

I m telling you nicely here like a gentleman

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What fucking trolling? Mentioning your name in a game!? :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you always try to mock my play for some unknown reason and I don't like that simple

if you don't like it that's fine but no need to go mocking about it

you shouldn't try to joke when someone being serious
Woah woah woah fam. C'mon! I am not even trying. @Waindo for sure got your point. He will absorb it. He is retard but pretty sure he is made aware.. Calm down.. Take a deep breath and relax..

Top Bottom