Island Momoiro Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #9
The Grim’s Inner Struggle!
The Grim had zeroed in one prey, exuding her newfound power over the elements. Those that the two Gorgons were unaware. Kambakka Kingdom was at a standstill, using the distraction to evacuate the area of the okamas. Perhaps waiting out the battle. The one called Eruyale broke through the fear, addressing La Spada directly. In response to the use of hate, the woman recalled her own, one stronger than the one she had for La Spada. Zeus. A name La Spada knew too well. After all, the Grim had a bounty placed on his head. Payback for blasphemy upon her many years ago. La Spada grinned, before she continued to hear Eruyale's proposition.

Join hands. An audible chuckle heard at those words. Yet, the woman was not deterred. Eruyale's eyes screamed true hate. The Grim looked deep within those eyes. Eyes that reminder her of her own, many decades ago.

Inner Voice said:
"Isi, that's enough! You finally obtained the weapon to rid yourself of the hate that plages you. Let go of the souls of hate. Come back to who you were.
La Spada clutched her chest cavity, her eyes widening. For a split second, she heard that voice again. The voice that spoke of her once true mission. Carrying the souls of a whole world, souls of hate, La Spada was trapped in it. The Soru was the key. The key release those souls within her and rid herself of the hate that plagued her, that made her forget the only ones she truly loved: her sisters. The Grim had finally obtained the power. Yet, the hate still lingered. La Spada was not letting it go. Those eyes of the Gorgon reminder her of a once flesh Isis Warsong, before tainted by a world's hate. Souls still plagued.

Why did La Spada not let them go?

Inner Voice said:
"Because you're afraid, Isi. You're afraid of being vulnerable, like the day your sisters and you died. You cannot let fear consume you, Isi! You're... my daughter!
La Spada made an audible grunt as she pounded her head. To an onlooker, it would seem La Spada was going insane. Yet, for a woman such as she, that would not be too far off reality. A few seconds passed in silence. A few seconds in tension as the Gorgons were to hear La Spada's response to the grim proposition.

La Spada straightened up and slew a sadistic grin. There was no sarcasm in the next words.

[La Spada] "Yah' know. Yah' remind mah' of mah' own sisters. I know yah' will go any lengths for her. As such, I'll accept under two condition. One: as proof of loyalty, yah' will help me conquer this island. Two: once Zeus falls, both of yah' souls will be mine forevah'."
[La Spada] "Look at it as a trade with the Devil. A fair trade, wouldn't yah' say? Yah' souls of hate in exchange for Medusa's soul to be at peace..."

Words that would shock the senses. La Spada knew Medusa's name all along. She knew who she was from the very start. The Gorgon woman was a Plague. It was La Spada who plucked Medusa for her hate. It was all a sadistic game. A disgusting woman, La Spada was. What's more, La Spada sheathed her sword and touched where her belly would be beneath the bones. A green light glowed faintly, before fading. One who would resurrect souls, those she killed. One who could control and store souls. La Spada was not just harbinger of death - Big Mom's death made her the ferrywoman of the Riverof Styx.

A familiar aura swept through the immediate area.

[La Spada] "Yes... tha' insect is with me. Still ugly and disturbed. Never knowing rest."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 10
@Ichimonji

Upon completing her proposition, Eurayle was full of emotions especially two that would have caught the interest of the Grim, Hatred, and Sorrow. Both sisters at this rate knew they was playing with someone or something who was playing on a larger board game, where they felt inferior.

Ivankov hearing this would stare at the twins, then backed away with hesitation.

Ivankov: " Tcchhh! "​
Ivankov thinking: ' Vi didn't expect them to say and do that. But did she say she will help conquer Moimoro. Forget the help Inazuma asked for ve need to escape. '​

Nothing but silence, with Spada lingering in her thoughts after Eurayle's proposition. What the sisters didn't realise was that the name Zeus held weight in Spada's history just like theirs, both holding grudges of bubbling hatred.

[La Spada] "Yah' know. Yah' remind mah' of mah' own sisters. I know yah' will go any lengths for her. As such, I'll accept under two condition. One: as proof of loyalty, yah' will help me conquer this island. Two: once Zeus falls, both of yah' souls will be mine forevah'."
Hearing the Grim response, Eurayle would grit her teeth and then look up Spada. Despite coming up with the proposition she knew she'd now mercilessly kill for the larger goal and getting her revenge. She out the two sisters knew her life and Stheno's meant nothing as long as their wish of seeing Zeus fall before them would happen. Desperate times were with the sisters.

[La Spada] "Look at it as a trade with the Devil. A fair trade, wouldn't yah' say? Yah' souls of hate in exchange for Medusa's soul to be at peace..."
This alerted both sisters, however Eurayle would quickly brush off the fact she knew the Grim knew her name all along.

Eurayle: " You want us to conquer the island, then your wish is our command on this. We are ready to go whenever you want "​
Stheno thinking: ' Sister? '​
Eurayle: " Whilst we been fighting they've clearly appear made moves to withdraw from the area. "​

Eurayle would immediately stamp down on their temporary alliance, aiding Spada straight away. Ivankov at this time would be fleeing from the scene, despite him stating he would stay behind he knew at that stage there was no turning back. But the fact that the sisters would take the knee was out of the expectations.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #10
The Power From Big Mom!
The hate that flowed through the Gorgon sisters was a palpable. Triggered by love of their sister, their hate knew little bounds. A hate that La Spada knew all to well. Terra. Nephthys. Those kin that triggered hate that carried a world. The sadism of The Grim was unmatched .Revealing that the ploy on Medusa's forgotten identity was but a means of mental torture, La Spada offered an impossible choice. Their souls for that of her sister. Take over the island a sign of loyalty, or die in the fires of hate.

Fire cometh.

Turning to the docks, La Spada put those boney fingers to that rotting foul tongue. The tone was dark and pedantic. A sadistic grin slew on that cut jaw, just as the earth began to shake. The same quake as before, but multiplied. Suddenly, from the ground around the dock, human sized eruptions swallowed the dock - away from the Gorgon sisters. Magma spewed through the wood, the eruption tearing the area to pieces. Magma cooled on the sea, lifting a mist that enveloped the group. The fire that reigned was emblazoned on La Spada's cold yellow slit eyes, seen through the mist created. There would be no escape from this dock. A statement: even the earth beckoned the Queen of Souls.

From the thinning mist, a mass of magma pooled next La Spada. In the Gorgon's presence, that magma pool became a three-headed dog, like Cerebrus. This one, held the same evil soul as La Spada.

[La Spada] "Now, now, mah' dear Vulcan. No need to be violent. Yah' shall feed soon."

Vulcan growled and barked at the Gorgon sisters, clearly protective of her mother. La Spada petted the dod, her bones unaffected by the fire. A truly terrifying ability: a gift from Big Mom. This was but a glimpse of what the Gorgon sisters would deal with should betrayal occur. The wind picked up, blowing the mist away. Music began to swell, before toning down. The very tension of the air beckoned. Was all this being controlled by La Spada, just as the quakes had been? What was even real? A terrifying thought.

Responding to Eruyale's comment that some Okamas were fleeing, the Grim spoke.

[La Spada] "Let tha' worms escape. I want them to know what they lost and fester in hate. Who knows... they may come after mah' next. I'll have more souls to keep mah' company."
To breed hate. To breed vengeance. La Spada fomented suffering and hate wherever she may be. Let the unimportant worms escape. A life full of hate awaits them. Those are the most appetizing souls of all.

Vulcan barked once more, turning his head.
[La Spada] "Caught his scent, have yah', mah beautiful boy? Take us to him. There's much to discuss: the term of this island's surrender.... or destruction."

La Spada had bent down, lovingly petting the monster. The act itself was a morbid display of sarcasm. Truly, psychological tension. La Spada would lead the way in going inland, following Ivankov's trail.

Vulcan “God of Magma”
Vulcan is a Commander Homie infused with a piece of Spada soul, birthed from the lava in the volcanic forge in Lemnos, at Hephaestus’ workshop. Vulcan was created from memories of La Spada’s sister, Terra. In her passive state, Vulcan is a three-headed dog of volcanic rock that spews lava. In attack mode, Vulcan becomes a large magma monster that swallows the earth or fire to grow in power and size. Vulcan can build structures and weapons when Spada cools his magma with her ice powers.
Category: 4
Personality: Loyal, Playful, Protective

Level 80
Strength: 81
Speed: 81
Movement Speed: 81​
Reaction Speed: 81​
Vitality: 58
Stamina: 55​
Durability: 61​
Homie Mastery: 100

Erupción Volcanica “Volcanic Eruption”
Vulcan burrows himself into the ground, eating away at the earth. Vulcan then erupts beneath the target violently, enveloping the target. The more time Vulcan has to burrow in the earth and grow bigger underground by eating earth, the bigger the explosion.
Requirements: 100 Soru

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island - Post 11
@Ichimonji

The Gorgon Sisters, more importantly Eurayle showed her fealty immediately under Spada's banner. In the hope of using each other to initiate vengeance at the individual who caused the sisters like many others pain.

Spada would then place her bony fingers against her tongue as the sisters observed, for a moment there was ominous silence. Spada would give off a sadistic grin, the ground beneath all began cause tremors that shook more violently.

Eurayle and Stheno thinking: ' What's causing that? '​

From a distance Ivankov alerted by the tremors would turn around, sweat protruding at a faster rate, like he'd spend 5 minutes standing before a fire.

Ivankov: " Vat's causing that? ... "​

Heading back to the Gorgon sisters, they observed from where the tremors were coming from until they bore witness to an eruption that encompassed the dock overflowing it with magma, melting away the wooden docks and even rocky and sandy terrain. The magma would mold itself as it made its way toward Spada, the sisters who felt intimidated at the sight of the magma-molded hound, which then howled and barked indicating fear at the sight of the hound. The sisters knew already that the power they witnessed from Spada was far greater, but to have a magma hound was something they never expected, like the hound of Hades, Cerberus they knew its meaning.

Spada after patting the hound that resembled a Cerberus to the Gorgon sisters, would then respond to the earlier statement of Eurayle, that she wanted them to flee. Eurayle looked on, feeling helpless would just nodded her head as Stheno followed with a nod too. The hound would move his head sniffing trailing the scent of fear of Ivankov.

Ivankov who turned around would have a ghastly feeling, his veins pumped more blood, hair on his body would stand, with a mouth full of saliva as he gulped. His observation haki that would send waves outwards returned spotting not three but this time four this time, but one of the four resembled something ominous.

Ivankov: " Vi need to flee "​

Ivankov would pivot his leg then kick off the floor as he made his way towards the other side of the island port.

OOC PS: Sorry for the late reply on this and please mention me in your next post

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #11
@Dream
The hound of hell barked and growled, stopping only to enjoy the eerie petting of The Grim. Vulcan had caught a scent, or more specifically, the heat signatures. With her own Observation Haki, La Spada led the chase. Suddenly, the skeleton woman took off towards the direction Ivankov was fleeing. Vulcan followed, his paws leaving small fires through the path as they made their way towards the Revolutionary Commander.

On the way, the Gorgon Sisters may see something odd. La Spada's feet were not touching the ground. The Grim seemed to be floating on top of it, like a shadow, like the Grim Reaper herself. What's more, wind seemed to push them forward, aiding them in their trek

[La Spada] "Kill at yah' leisure, but leave the Okama to me."

With their speed and the wind aiding them, The Grim would likely be hot on Ivankov's heels. Death came knocking.

OCC: Short post. Sorry!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 12
@Ichimonji

With the Okama led by Inazuma departing from the port, all that remained on the island was Ivankov, the Gorgon Sisters, Spada, and the formed creature of hell, Vulcan. Iva who'd be running on sight after witnessing what he saw had enough to panic the King/Queen of Kamabakka Kingdom. Running on top of the bricked tiles on the floor, carefully decorated with Okama beauty, trees that had pink leaves in full bloom as the kingdom after all is listed as Moimoro Island, it also known as the Pink Island of Okama.

Emporio Ivankov thinking: ' I need to get outta here dammit, i might be a miracle worker. But how does one make a miracle of the peril i am in? ... Those sisters that attacked Spada bowed the knee, but then i can't blame them when they come across such a force of nature. '​

Meanwhile back at the other side of the port were Spada, the Gorgon Sisters, and Vulcan were present. The Gorgon Sisters who simply observed as Spada who'd recognise Vulcan picked up a trace and then prepared to hunt Iva, as they observed they'd witness something odd temporarily catching the attention of the sisters.

[La Spada] "Kill at yah' leisure, but leave the Okama to me."
Stheno: " So what's your plan now Eurayle? "​
Eurayle: " It boils my blood that we have to bow before her but what other choice do i have? ... I mean we have. "​
Stheno thinking: ' Sister? '​
Eurayle: " Let's go capture Ivankov, who i think is Spada's target "​

Eurayle would tighten her grip on her weapon and then propel herself forward as she observed the incinerated ground before her coming from Vulcan with Stheno trailing her tail.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Momoiro Island #12
@Dream
The tact tact tack of the boney feet grew ever so closer to the prize. Hound in hand, the hunter set out for its prey. Ivankov had set off to the opposite side of the island, leaving the docks, now in fiery ruins, behind. Color of Observation and the hound behind the Okama, the group was on the Okama’s trail, leaving the ground ablaze as they went. They would pass through anything, highly focused on the one who ran.

Steno and Eruyale would follow behind. Follow until La Spada’s cloak had stopped. Witness horror. In front of La Spada, held by the neck, stray Okama, fodder, was clutched in those boney hands, legs wriggling beneath him.

[La Spada] "HATE OF LIIIIIIFFFEEEEEE"

A potent deathstare came with killing intent that would make the bravest quiver. That voice boomed with soul power, enough to send a human chill in an immortal’s spine. Fear. The Okama tried to wiggle away, but his fear betrayed him. The Grim suddenly dropped the fodder Okama. However, his soul stayed. From his body, a translucent light was grabbed tight by those rotting hands. The Okama fell with white eyes, dead.

La Spada took the whole soul.

With a poignant gesture, La Spada propositioned the soul. From the ground, Vulcan erupted, snatching the soul from La Spada’s hand with a malicious bite. A soul eaten. La Spada turned half of her head slowly to the sisters. With a sadistic grin, the Grim stomped on the okama’s head, crushing the skull with a loud crunch, pooling blood. Heed.

The Grim lovingly petted Vulcan as the dog snapped bones off arms. With newfound confirmation, La Spada took off again. This time, at her fastest. In the distance, what she believed to be Ivankov could be seen. Had they finally caught up to the Okama? What was the setting? How would this take end?

Soul Pocus (literally meaning "Words to the Soul"): The Soru’s signature technique. La Spada speaks directly to the soul's attachment to life, demanding that the person either give into her demands or give her their lifespan; she generally words these demands with the phrase Life or X, with the word opposite to Life being whatever La Spada desires at the moment. If the person shows fear for even a moment, La Spada will be able to take their lifespan in any amount that she chooses, even their entire remaining lifespan, killing them instantly. However, if the person is completely fearless when they choose to have their lifespan taken, or if La Spada’s voice cannot be heard by the victims, she will be unable to do so.
Requirements: 81 DF
Miscellaneous: Only works on NPCs 50% or lower of Spada’s level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 13
@Ichimonji

The Hound, Grim, and Gorgons were hot on the trail of Emporio Ivankov. Though only what stood in between the hunters and the hunted were any left stragglers that remained behind. The straggling okama's would witness the Grim on the back of a hound of flames, it was then Grim roared "Hate or Life" as the stragglers felt a chill of fear with the Grim quickly dispatching the trash.

Trailing behind were the Gorgon Sisters who bore witness in the manner of how the Grim dispatched the trash, it was like the Grim showing firsthand what fate would meet them should it ever come across they were on the opposite side of the tale. Out of the sisters, it would be Stheno who'd felt more uncomfortable at the sight than seeing the Grim crush the skull of the lowly lifeforms of the okama and then spotted with a grin on her face.

The four would cut the distance of not being that far behind Ivankov, though the reason they cut the distance was something of a coincidence of Iva halting at the echoing sounds of his underlings screaming when Spada would chug out their souls.

[Emporio Ivankov]: " You dare attack my previous babies, for vat i vont wrong anymore."​

The sounds of his underlings had brought a resolve within Ivankov, as he knew at that moment no matter how much he tried to flee he'd always have to look over his shoulders. The confrontation that would change the tides of the world was already in motion, Spada had already taken her grabbing the emperor Big Mom from her ankles and yanking her off her thrown, whilst catrasting her from what made her infamous. But what was happening right now was nothing but Spada stamping her authority.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #13
@Dream
The screams of the babies echoed. The trail was hot, and the prey was frozen. Frozen by those delirious screams of one of her own. Chased by the worst opponent for a hormone Okama; Spada had no skin, blood, or nerves to manipulate. Ivankov was in sight, and in a flashy quick entrance, trailed by that cold mist that came from her devil soul, La Spada appeared before her. Just a dozen meters from Ivankov, the Grim grabbed her cloaked hood. With a slow and deliberate motion, the Empress pulled it back, revealing the manic grin of a skeleton. The woman took a pff of her cigar, the smoke billowing in front of her. As the temperature dropped around her, a chill up onlooker's spine, the woman would speak.

Curt with that infamous sarcasm that was enough to take the Pirate Throne.

[La Spada] "Before yah' begin yah' pathetic struggle to survive, I should warn yah'. Yah' chance of winning is nonexistent."
[La Spada] "Howevah', I am often called Spada 'The Merciful'. I will allow yah' to at least allow yah' to try to avenge yah' underlings before I take yah."
The Merciful. La Spada mocked Ivankov's very life with the notion of mercy. Mercy to try to avenge those she took. Perhaps it would I've the Okama a bit of closure. Yet, La Spada had told the Gorgon Sisters not to kill Ivakov, to leave the Okama to her. A singular reason, one the Grim was more than happy to share, using that tone once more. One could not know for sure what was sarcasm and what was true. Words that rolled off that rotting tongue, in cadence with the low grows of Vulcan, now slowly unearthing next La Spada

Ivankov was the messenger.
[La Spada] "Fear not, yah' shall survive this battle. After all, who other would get mah' message across to dear of Dragon?"
[La Spada] "Now, mah' dear Vulcan... FETCH!"

With a manic laughter, the woman asked the Dog of the Underworld to "fetch". The dog responded "Yes, Mama." The three-headed dog made out of living magma immediately jumped in the air, erupted above both Spada and Ivankov. The magma dog's began to spin mid-air, its mouth sticking out from the center, several times its original size, a callback to Ivankov's signature technique. Suddenly, an eruption came. Dozens of magma balls. the size of heads rained down on the immediate area, blanketing it with unholy fire. Unlike normal magma balls, like Big Mom's lightning, each were sentient. They would independently move towards Ivankov: there was no escape. The area would be incinerated.

[Vulcan] "ERUPCION REPLICA!!!!"

While not incredibly strong, they were numerous. The real danger came from the ground. As the magma balls rained down, La Spada gripped the sheathe of her blade and dashed towards Ivankov. She had no fear of fire. A distraction. Death was coming.

Vulcan DPS: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3 (A Rank) = 6. City Level

Erupción Replica “Aftershock Eruption”
Vulcan becomes a wheel of magma and fire, its dog head sticking out the center. By roaring, the spinning magma wheel is shot out from Vulcan’s mouth in the form of magma balls, erupting towards the target. The considerable number of magma balls incinerates an area.
Requirements: 81 Soru, 81 Strength

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island - [Post 14]
@Ichimonji

As the Yonkou, the Empress of Ghouls with the appearance of a Grim Reaper finally caught up. Under the flutter of her robe arrived the ominous chill of the underworld arrived like her personal chained shadow before him. To Iva this was the worst-case scenario, just how would the okama survive and if there was anyone that could rival or push back against such a morbid one. Iva understood the only ones who could even push back were everything that he wasn't, like the other Yonkou, the first mates of the Yonkou, Admirals, other Yonkou Candidates, and Dragon were those sole individuals.

Iva turned around just in time for Spada who took her time in taking a puff of her cigar that billowed in front and to the okama's side then took her opportunity to speak.

[La Spada] "Howevah', I am often called Spada 'The Merciful'. I will allow yah' to at least allow yah' to try to avenge yah' underlings before I take yah."
Hearing Spada's words despite sounding like it was mocking the okama's very existence, the words were interpreted in a different manner for Iva who'd reacted differently in a comedic fashion.

[Emporio Ivankov]: " Vid you just say vou want me? "​
[Emporio Ivankov]: " V'm sorry i don't go for shady old ladies, unless you wanna become an okama ... YEEE-HA! "​

Ivankov was the messenger.
[La Spada] "Fear not, yah' shall survive this battle. After all, who other would get mah' message across to dear of Dragon?"[La Spada] "Now, mah' dear Vulcan... FETCH!"

With a manic laughter, the woman asked the Dog of the Underworld to "fetch". The dog responded "Yes, Mama." The three-headed dog made out of living magma immediately jumped in the air, erupted above both Spada and Ivankov. The magma dog's began to spin mid-air, its mouth sticking out from the center, several times its original size, a callback to Ivankov's signature technique. Suddenly, an eruption came. Dozens of magma balls. the size of heads rained down on the immediate area, blanketing it with unholy fire. Unlike normal magma balls, like Big Mom's lightning, each were sentient. They would independently move towards Ivankov: there was no escape. The area would be incinerated.

[Vulcan] "ERUPCION REPLICA!!!!"

While not incredibly strong, they were numerous. The real danger came from the ground. As the magma balls rained down, La Spada gripped the sheathe of her blade and dashed towards Ivankov. She had no fear of fire. A distraction. Death was coming.
Iva was quiet, listening to every word not saying a word just fuelling the Okama to make a stand that many of her babies would call the "Great Stand of the Okama against the oppressors". Iva's eyelids would shimmer in an invisible aura then darken in hue with glistening with the Okama's sparkling and shining eye shadow.

[Emporio Ivankov]: " Vou dare you vink of me as a messenger for Dragon. If vou want to message Dragon, then open a chat group or apply to join us! "​

Despite the mockery of Spada, Ivankov wouldn't lose spirit and continued in the Okama's bashful way.

He continued to twirling on the tip of the Okama's toes, with the other leg raised to his knees height as his arms stretched above the Okama with a gust of wind eminating from the twirling raising Iva into the air as Iva had their Okama hands near their face that had the nails extend then placed in his head then shouted.

[Emporio Ivankov]: " Emporio Face Growth Hormone! "​

[Emporio Ivankov]: " HELL VINK! "​

Emporio Ganmen Seicho Hormone (エンポリオ・顔面成長ホルモン Enporio Ganmen Seichō Horumon?, literally meaning "Emporio Face Growth Hormone"): By injecting special face manipulating hormones, the user can make a person's face expand to enormous proportions that surpass even giants.(41 Mastery)
Hell Wink - DPR S (91 Mastery)

Iva's Str = 81 = Large Building Level
DPR S = +4
+2 Hardening

Total DPR = Small Country Level

Result = Attack is 3 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 2~DPR
Therefore Mountain Level attack will get sent back to Vulcan

Iva's Wink would clash with Vulcan's Erupción Replica, though as the incinerations burned the ground though the Wink was far more of a power blowing the flames back at Vulcan and Spada's direction. Despite losing power the Wink broke through the attack of the hellhound and made its way toward it.

Iva would then land and then excitedly shout out

[Emporio Ivankov]: " Take that YEE-HAA! "​

It was then Iva looked shocked as he stared further behind as a shape familiar to the Okama appeared.

[Emporio Ivankov]: " D-D-D-DRAGON! "​

This would be enough to alert Spada and anyone nearby, if they were to turn around they'd see an appearance hidden a revolutionary cloak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Momoiro Island #14
@Dream
The fate of the island was up for grabs. The Spada Pirates had infiltrated Momorio Island and threatened ruin. Like the hound and the prey, the games had begun. La Spada caught up with Ivankov, using her vavies to corner her into fighting. Yet, La Spada clamored the Okama would live, for there was need for a message, writ in blood. Vulcan spewed magma from the sky, causing Ivankov to respond with arblasts. The two collided, the arblasts triumphant. The once left-over, Vulcan jumped side-ways in a platform he made to try to avoid, his body shrinking to a simple blob of magma. The blob of magma fell next to La Spada, having took damage, as La Spada was to deliver the finishing blow. After all, the clash was but a distraction.

Before La Spada could deal the finishing blow, a powerful aura swept the area.
[La Spada] "Hmmmm....?"

The Grim stopped in her tracks, turning towards the figure. A cloaked figure adorned with Revolutionary garments appeared. It didn't take a genius to figure out a aura matching her in a Revolutionary garment, who drew such reaction from Ivankov, was none other than the Big Cheese. La Spada's stoic mouth curled an amused grin when the tattoos on the man's face, moving his cloak slightly, showed who he was. La Spada came first to punish Kyria with how late he was, and conquer the island. Upon realize this kingdom allied with the Revolutionary Army, there was a message she needed to give the Commander of the Revolutionary Army.

La Spada tapped the blob of magma at her side. Vulcan melted into the ground. In the same fashion, The Grim sheathed her sword and lit her cigarette instead. Where once was a thick killing aura, now it was begone. La Spada showed no overt signs of violence. To fight such a man here would be too troublesome. However, La Spada's blood did boil at the fated meeting - though she had no blood.

Suddenly, the newly-made Yonko began to cackle loudly. She curled a grin and dressed Dragon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - [Post #15]
@Ichimonji

Monkey D. Dragon, appeared catching the attention of the yonkou, La Spada. His mere presence was given the respect it derived for he was the supreme commander of the Revolutionary Army and labeled as the world's most wanted criminal. A breeze of wind would have the revolutionary cloak flutter behind him, using his hand to keep the cloak from fluttering in his face.

Ivankov looking on wondered how quickly Dragon arrived from Baltigo, gulping then realised something that only the Queen of the Kamabakka Kingdom could. With Spada's little pup, Vulcan ceased to be after it went back to where it came from as Spada then spoke to Dragon upon realising who was before her.

[Monkey D. Dragon]: " Is that all you've got to say? ... If that's all then there was no point in talking. "

Dragon immediately disregarded the Yonkou, despite her appearance and power causing nothing but terror. At that moment before Spada would be able to reply a sense of green streams within the wind would increase then gust at the location of where the Yonko, the Gorgon Sisters and Ivankov were.

The wind blew fericously, blowing Ivankov away from the scene thinking he'd escaped only for scaled hands to pin the Okama down as by chance one of the Gorgon sisters also was blown in the same direction.

[Stheno]: " I wont be killing you but i need to keep up with my side of the bargain "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Momoiro Island #15
@Dream
Things in Momoiro Island looked Grim. Driving out the Queen from hiding, La Spada had cornered the Okama, using her Okamas as lure. Those lost lives and the would-be lost would be significant. Grim. The Gorgons had turned, turning from hunted to hunter. About to finish the Queen, someone's presence would stop a Yonko. The Most Wanted Man in the World. La Spada sheathed her sword. It would be too much of a pain to kill Dragon here. Instead, the woman noted she had a message for him, among the bodies of his comrades. The Revolutionary Leader had no patience, and winds took the area. La Spada let out an amused chuckle.

As the winds came, another set of wind surrounded La Spada, appearing out of, well, thin air. The wind clashed with Dragon's wind, able to dissipate the attacking air. If needed, La Spada would swing her sword to do the rest, but unlikely. When the smoke cleared, several shadows surrounded La Spada. On her right, Vulcan growled. On her left, the figure of a woman made out of wind could be seen, several times the size of a human: Hera. Propping from her sheathe, La Spada's Saijo O Wazamono sword, Shodai Kitetsu, showed signs of life. An eye and salivating mouth appeared. Nephythys had been angered, her body vibrating with haki - a Black Blade. Like angry children, all three rushed to her Mama's aid.

La Spada chuckled and spoke.
[La Spada] "Tut. Tut. Tut. So quick to violence, mah' dear Dragon. Yah' may have heard I have three of the four Rio Poneglyph. T'was going to tell yah' what they say about tha' Void Century in exchange for informaton on tha' location of the last Rio Poneglyph. Ah, well. You'll just have to find out when I find Raftel."

La Spada chuckled, amused. Unlike before, her killing intent had been aroused by Dragon's attack. However, one thing that Dragon did not take into account, was Ivankov. How much was the Okama worth to the Revolutionary Army, as a friend? La Spada pointed towards Ivankov with her head, showing that one of the Gorgons had Ivankov pinned, claws to throat. A hostage situation. Dragon dealt with The Grim. This was no saint. This was a devil. There was no honor among evil.

Suddenly, red lightning appeared on Nephythys as La Spada widened her eyes. Supreme Haki.

[La Spada] "Here are yah' options. Option #1: Make another move and Ivankov’s throat is slit. Option #2: Yah' leave tha' island with yah' Okama and her friends, cede the island to mah', and live to fight another day."
[La Spada] "Show yah' true colors, mah' pompous Dragon."

A precarious situation. Ivankov was a hostage. Perhaps Dragon thought he could stop the Gorgon. He would be right, if he didn't have La Spada standing in the middle. Even for him, a fight with La Spada may be one he would lose. Dragon had a difficult decision. La Spada was ready and willing. Surrounded by her homies, Color of Kings, and supremacy, the Yonko salivated. Even aganst the Most Wanted Man Alive, La Spada showed no fear. The gauntlet was thrown.

Come. Get. It.

Nephthys “Goddess of Warfare”
Nephthys is a special homie made combining a piece of La Spada’s soul and the welded dueling shield of Shodai Kitetsu and Aegis Shield. Thus, Nephthys is a black blade and haki-absorbing shield, able to transform its body at will. Nephthys was birthed from memories La Spada’s sister, bearing her personality and namesake. In her passive state, Nephthys is a dueling shield often across La Spada’s back. It it’s aggressive state, Nephthys extends and acts as La Spada’s main weapon.
Category: 5
Personality: Apathetic, Independent, Honorable

Level 100
Strength: 120
Speed: 101
Movement Speed: 101​
Reaction Speed: 101​
Vitality: 79
Stamina: 57​
Durability: 101​

Hera “Goddess of Wind”
Hera is a special Homie made of a piece of La Spada’s soul combined with tornado winds. A mischievous wind homie, Hera in her relaxed state is completely invisible, such that only Spada can sense her, as she bears Spada’s soul. In aggressive mode, Hera turns into tornado winds that can drill through mountains, create massive windstorms, and form giant slicing wind slashes. La Spada can ride Fujin‘s winds to fly.

Category: 4
Personality: Mischievous, Adventurous, Airy

Level 80
Strength: 18
Speed: 101
Movement Speed: 101​
Reaction Speed: 101​
Vitality: 101
Stamina: 101
Durability: 101​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island - [Post #16]
@Ichimonji

The sudden ferocious wind was nothing more but a distraction in order to divert Ivankov away from the Grim's grasp. However, he didn't see that his sudden ferocious wind attack would also benefit the Grim by having Stheno who had Ivankov pinned down. Another factor is that Dragon didn't expect the Grim's new abilities to manifest themselves to save their beloved owner.

La Spada chuckled, amused. Unlike before, her killing intent had been aroused by Dragon's attack. However, one thing that Dragon did not take into account, was Ivankov. How much was the Okama worth to the Revolutionary Army, as a friend? La Spada pointed towards Ivankov with her head, showing that one of the Gorgons had Ivankov pinned, claws to throat. A hostage situation. Dragon dealt with The Grim. This was no saint. This was a devil. There was no honor among evil.

Suddenly, red lightning appeared on Nephythys as La Spada widened her eyes. Supreme Haki.

[La Spada] "Here are yah' options. Option #1: Make another move and Ivankov’s throat is slit. Option #2: Yah' leave tha' island with yah' Okama and her friends, cede the island to mah', and live to fight another day."
[La Spada] "Show yah' true colors, mah' pompous Dragon."

No sweat would trail down the temple of Dragon, seemingly like he wasn't human as he still remained calm and collected. Analysing the situation that presented itself, a full frontal war against Spada wasn't worth the effort as his eyes were focused elsewhere like Spada's was focused on something else.

[Monkey D. Dragon]: " Fighting you is pointless. "
[Monkey D. Dragon]: " Set Ivankov free and take the island "

Ivankov who'd remained pinned down mumbled Dragon, only for Stheno's grip to tighten around the shoulder. D

[Stheno]: " Do i let it go? "

Stheno would ask a question to Spada, waiting on her answer.
[Euyrale]: " Wow, is the most wanted criminal conceding defeat? "

Eurayle using her new alliance under Spada would take a dig at Dragon that he'd accepted loss only for her to be disregarded even before speaking.

All was now waiting on Spada's response, to take a double win, one for having such loyal new members that followed her, but also punishing her idle underling. The other win was using Ivankov as a hostage, however, she didn't realise the war was pointless on both fronts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #16
@Dream

The confrontation came to a head. Dragon was imposing, yet La Spada unmoving. A clash that would be told for decades Yet, seeing the overall goal, La Spada played the part of captor. Steno had claws to Ivankov. With the threat on the General Commander of the Revolutionary Army, La Spada offered to trade the island for the Queen's life. Otherwise, the Spada Pirates and the Revolutionary Army would be engulfed in a war. A war that would cost both sides much, and the Revolution to lose Queen Ivankov. The Most Dangerous Man in the World would take a moment, mind focused on the future. With a calm, yet decisive demeanor, Dragon acquiesced to The Grim.

Option #1 would be chosen.

[La Spada] "So it shall be. Release the Okama."

Upon hearing the decision, La Spada would chuckle. Amused, but true to her words, The Grim snapped her finger. Steno was ordered to release Ivankov. Hera, the wind homie, would carry Ivanov towards Dragon, dropping her on his winds. Assuming, but not deciding, the Revolution would concede as promised, the two higher-ups of the Revolution would begin to leave.

Suddenly, La Spada spoke to them, that infamous sadistic voice echoing.
[La Spada] "Oh, and Dragon, mah' dear. I look forward to our next meeting. If yah' stand in my way again, I'll slay tha' Dragon. Take tha' seat, and watch mah' take One Piece and bring the dead upon this world."
[La Spada] "KUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

As the chapter closed, Momoiro Island became under rule of the Spada Pirates. What was once pink became beet red. What was once rainbows became dark clouds. Homies of evil began to populate the land, turning it raw. Steno and Erualye were given free passage on The Styx, the flagship of the Spada Pirates. They would be given a vessel to set sail to Olympus. With them, La Spada sent a homie, ever proof La Spada's sadistic eye would be upon them. For their lives and Medisa's soul hung in the balance.

Top Bottom