Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 282
Title: Footsteps of Destruction

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readmha

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 282 QUICK SUMMARY
Aizawa got hit with Shigaraki's bullet, but he immediately cut off his own leg to stop the bullet's effect from spreading.
Shigaraki escaped from Deku's grasp and jumped to grab Aizawa's face, only to get blasted by Todoroki's ice.
Deku then punched Shigaraki with his hand covered in black whip. Aizawa seemed to lose conciousness.
Meanwhile, from Iida's side, he received news that an "enormous villain" is coming, and the villain is expected to pass through 20+ cities before getting there.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
God fucking damn Machia is a beast lmao
He trampeled like 20+ cities or some

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i'm just hoping to see Deku using Float soon

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
God fucking damn Machia is a beast lmao
He trampeled like 20+ cities or some
I don't know how this guy can be taken down 1v1. You need either Shigaraki's decay or Deku at 100%.
But even Shigaraki failed to take him down previously, despite having the entire League backing him up.

i'm just hoping to see Deku using Float soon
Do we have anything that implies that float is one of Deku's future upgrades?
It feels too basic, and black whip can do the same job, although it requires a certain environment.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't know how this guy can be taken down 1v1. You need either Shigaraki's decay or Deku at 100%.
There is a theory that states Kirishima will be able to enlarge himself with hardening quirk by just adding more and more layers of hardening

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now it's looking more and more likely that the villains will end up winning this war which makes me very happy, I hope we see Re-Destro again in the upcoming chapters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom