Chapter Discussion My Hero Academia - Chapter 246: Message

Rate the Chapter

  • Plus Ultra!

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Great

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Good

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only villains do that

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
174
Reaction score
659
Points
2,550
Salty Doubloons
878
My Hero Academia 246
Title: Message​


Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
Click to expand...
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Jamini Box

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER ### QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!


Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Holy shit

MHA Marienford is on upon us :O
 
Messages
174
Reaction score
659
Points
2,550
Salty Doubloons
878
Remember how the Straw Hats got into trouble at Sabaody, resulting in Kuma sending them away to different corners of the world? I've always envisioned something similar happening to the kids, and the way things are looking, this chapter tells me that this arc will be MHA's major game-changer. Kinda like how Sabaody and Marineford changed everything for the One Piece universe.

This series needed its own Enies Lobby/Soul Society/Chimera Ant and this arc could be it. Next thing you know, this series will turn into Infinity War.
 
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,112
Points
6,100
Salty Doubloons
2,355
Holy shit

MHA Marienford is on upon us :O
Indeed. It feels like the next 50+ chapters will be the end of an era for some pro heroes.
Huge death flags for Hawks-Endeavor. Even All Might is still not completely safe.

All Might losing his power since his fight with AFO already affected Deku & Bakugo greatly.
Now imagine the death of Endeavor...it may set up a great development arc for Shoto.
With that, the future U.A Big Three will have their own developments.

Will Hawks die? I hope not. But who knows, maybe that will affect Tokoyami's character development too (Which I'd love to see happening. He deserves more screen time as one of the strongest class 1-A members AND one of my favourite MHA characters).
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Indeed. It feels like the next 50+ chapters will be the end of an era for some pro heroes.
Huge death flags for Hawks-Endeavor. Even All Might is still not completely safe.

All Might losing his power since his fight with AFO already affected Deku & Bakugo greatly.
Now imagine the death of Endeavor...it may set up a great development arc for Shoto.
With that, the future U.A Big Three will have their own developments.

Will Hawks die? I hope not. But who knows, maybe that will affect Tokoyami's character development too (Which I'd love to see happening. He deserves more screen time as one of the strongest class 1-A members AND one of my favourite MHA characters).
I suspect Hawks , All Might and Endeavor will die. Jeanist will be announced dead too.

Top 4 heroes since the story started will die. Bye bye heroe society
 
Messages
670
Reaction score
1,237
Points
2,250
Salty Doubloons
997
I suspect Hawks , All Might and Endeavor will die. Jeanist will be announced dead too.

Top 4 heroes since the story started will die. Bye bye heroe society
If endeavor dies, i hope shoto brutally murders dabi and the other villains. Major villains should die too.
 
Messages
174
Reaction score
659
Points
2,550
Salty Doubloons
878
If endeavor dies, i hope shoto brutally murders dabi and the other villains. Major villains should die too.
That ain't gonna work. If Endeavour or any of the other pros die, we need the villains to gain the upper hand for a while and take over the country before they eventually die in the end. Y'know, upping the stakes.
 
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,112
Points
6,100
Salty Doubloons
2,355
That ain't gonna work. If Endeavour or any of the other pros die, we need the villains to gain the upper hand for a while and take over the country before they eventually die in the end. Y'know, upping the stakes.
I share the same thoughts.
It would be even cooler if U.A students stay at other countries (like in the My Hero Academia: Two Heroes movie) to avoid their demise while continuing their development. That would be the perfect timeskip period, if that ever happens.
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704

#shameless promotion
 
Messages
85
Reaction score
607
Points
1,525
Salty Doubloons
508
All Might and Endeavor will die, now i'm completely sure, i never thought in Hawks dying mostly because he's just too young and his life has been unfair but now i can't stop thinking in the possibility :cry:
Hyped for Tomura, he will look sick af _hypejoy:
 
Messages
174
Reaction score
659
Points
2,550
Salty Doubloons
878
'Next time the cherry blossoms fall, we'll all be smiling.' Yeaaaaaaaaah, about that...
 
Messages
74
Reaction score
975
Points
2,275
Salty Doubloons
713
Poor Bakugou doesn't even know Jeanist is dead.

When he comes to know would he even care to do what he was asked to like coming up with a proper superhero name? :unsure:

I'm hyped for some Bakugou-Midoriya-Shoto-Endeavour moments. I can't believe all of my favorite charecters are together in the same place for the internship. I loved it when Endeavour said that these three would work directly under his charge.
 
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,112
Points
6,100
Salty Doubloons
2,355
When he comes to know would he even care to do what he was asked to like coming up with a proper superhero name? :unsure:
I have a feeling he actually would, as a part of his character development.
But knowing him, I wouldn't be surprised if he just slightly changes his current name, or slightly change his previous L0rD ExpLOS1oN mURD3r to a more acceptable one. The mangaka once said he originally made a concept of "Ground Zero" as Bakugo's hero name, which is actually cool. I personally like Explosion Hero: Dynamight.

Now that you mention it, even Shoto and Deku might even change their hero name if both Endeavor-All Might die.
If all three of them change their name to pay tribute to their previous mentors though (like how Iida picked up his brother's name Ingenium), I'm gonna cry like a mad baby. :blobcry:
 
Last edited:
Messages
74
Reaction score
975
Points
2,275
Salty Doubloons
713
I have a feeling he actually would, as a part of his character development.
But knowing him, I wouldn't be surprised if he just slightly changes his current name, or slightly change his previous L0rD ExpLOS1oN mURD3r to a more acceptable one. The mangaka once said he originally made a concept of "Ground Zero" as Bakugo's hero name, which is actually cool. I personally like Explosion Hero: Dynamight.

Now that you mention it, even Shoto and Deku might even change their hero name if both Endeavor-All Might die.
If all three of them change their name to pay tribute to their previous mentors though (like how Iida picked up his brother's name Ingenium), I'm gonna cry like a mad baby. :blobcry:
Explosion hero: Dynamight is actually a very cool hero name. It will suit Bakugo as well.

And yeah, I agree. These three don't have proper hero names and they are training under the best of the best. Given the situation if it takes a turn for the worst it might be possible they inherit their will. Shoto would also put their father and son differences aside. This internship would help in rebuilding their relationship.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom