Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 256
Title: The Sky, High and Blue

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
MangaSail

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 256 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah, i only saw the korean scans since i'm not trusting any fansub at the moment xD

Looks like a wholesome chapter with the kidos showing their upgrades, that Deku panel is top tier and i like the way All Might is smiling at him.
Stuff for the shippers which is appreciated (especially the KiriMina moment).

Obviously the most interesting moments were the information All Might has about OFA and its past users, Aizawa suspecting the commission and Eri's state.

btw i don't like that people are suggesting that Aizawa use Eri's quirk to bring Shirakumo back, is wrong in many levels, she's just a child and they want for her to make such effort to reset something that happened a lot of time ago? Come on, that won't make them any better than Overhaul.
Not to mention the amount of times it was stated that Shirakumo is dead, this series doesn't need the dragon balls.

Now i'll just have to wait...7 more days :catdrool:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
btw i don't like that people are suggesting that Aizawa use Eri's quirk to bring Shirakumo back, is wrong in many levels, she's just a child and they want for her to make such effort to reset something that happened a lot of time ago? Come on, that won't make them any better than Overhaul.
Not to mention the amount of times it was stated that Shirakumo is dead, this series doesn't need the dragon balls.
This will never happen. We learned Eri won't be used as Undo card bcs of Mirio

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if Toshinori contacted Gran torino for information about past holders quirks. (or he knew already about it..)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All Might looking at Deku with a smile like a proud father...we're going to cry when the inevitable happens :catcry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All Might looking at Deku with a smile like a proud father...we're going to cry when the inevitable happens :catcry:
Story set up around deku and all might as main characters to the story.

Deku already smashed sir knight prediction where he died to overhaul (in the prediction). and next duku said he will twist fate to save all might.

If the author wanted to kill all might, he could have not pointed it out..but he did. (hinting the opposite will happen) Showing us deku will have to struggle to twist fate to save him!

That the point of the story, being the greatest hero!

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If the author wanted to kill all might, he could have not pointed it out..but he did. (hinting the opposite will happen) Showing us deku will have to struggle to twist fate to save him!
Bruh All Might will die to Shigaraki :pepeD:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bruh All Might will die to Shigaraki :pepeD:
yeah but tomura is not completely evil.

He still does not know Nana made Toshinori promise not to interfere with her family, plus she chose him as his successor.

I think Tomura will be redeemed near the end, because he just being used by afo. The kid still needs to learn this hard truth.

Plus Toshinori being the caring person he is, will try the most hardest to save tomura..

I like redeemed part, and Tomura gets to hear stories about His grandma Nana.. As shown in the flashback. Tomura admired her for being a hero.

Also, by telling the audience someone has a fate where they die,just screams plot moving point.. Because Deku has to figure out to save him. Kinda of looses the feeling/effect by just admitting it early don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom