Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 258
Title: Companions

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
MangaSail

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 258 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really liked the dynamics between Twice and Hawks (looking cute as ever :ghostie:). So he estimates that Twice is pretty dangerous? I sure have to say that his ability is quite good if he manages to copy-paste dangerous things such as Nomu for example.

The end of chapter was kind of sudden though just like OP this week. I don't really know what's going on there but we'll see.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh man what a spicy chapter.

Twice is indeed biggest threat , i mean cmon. Imagine someone copying AFO over and over again. It is madness.

And it starts , the Marineford of MHA :pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it looks like we are getting very close to the war now, these upcoming chapters are going to get even more interesting. That panel with the army of the Paranormal Liberation Front was just really cool, also I really liked the interaction between Hawks and Twice and after the whole events of the MLA arc it makes sense that Hawks would see Twice as being one of the most dangerous.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it looks like we are getting very close to the war now, these upcoming chapters are going to get even more interesting. That panel with the army of the Paranormal Liberation Front was just really cool, also I really liked the interaction between Hawks and Twice and after the whole events of the MLA arc it makes sense that Hawks would see Twice as being one of the most dangerous.
I've seen some people saying this might be redemption for Twice but idk. Would be cheesy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't know from where this redemption bs is coming, Twice happens to be a good person with his friends and right now Hawks is one of them.

Curious how this only come out because he's being nice with Hawks (a hero), but he was kind with Toga, showed his emotions to Shigaraki and was incredible worried about Giran, i didn't read sh*t about redemption in these moments, i wonder why.

The chapter was HYPE and the heroes are so fcked up :vonflame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom