Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 280
Title: Red Riot

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readmha/mangasail

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 280 QUICK SUMMARY
Mina almost succeeded in her task, until she got shaken off by Gigantomachia's sudden speech, and she accidentally released her sleep vial.
Gigantomachia was the big guy Mina encountered way back then, before she entered U.A.
He then attempted to grab & crush Mina with his hand, but Kirishima showed up & pushed her away, sacrificing himself.
Kirishima survived and he eventually managed to throw Mina's vial into Gigantomachia's mouth.
Chapter ended in Endeavor-Bakugo-Midoriya side. They were able to keep Shigaraki at bay, but Shigaraki isn't done yet.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welp, I was hoping a big fat move from Ashido's thighs but looks like Red Riot saved the day instead. My dude @Beky, her cleavage is awesomeness

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok, so I’m glad that red riot got to shine and the suspense was executed PHENOMENALLY, but I really didn’t buy Mina dropping the ball like that just because she got spooked by connecting the dots to her past run in with machia. Like, it’s cute to have the roles reversed now with red riot getting to be her hero this time, but I wish it hadn’t been because of an ‘OOPSIE DOOPSIE’ moment lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok, so I’m glad that red riot got to shine and the suspense was executed PHENOMENALLY, but I really didn’t buy Mina dropping the ball like that just because she got spooked by connecting the dots to her past run in with machia. Like, it’s cute to have the roles reversed now with red riot getting to be her hero this time, but I wish it hadn’t been because of an ‘OOPSIE DOOPSIE’ moment lol.
I also have mixed feelings about that.
What's up with these recent manga chapters (OP & BNHA) where everyone just seemed to have PTSD and screwed up. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I also have mixed feelings about that.
What's up with these recent manga chapters (OP & BNHA) where everyone just seemed to have PTSD and screwed up. :weirdpeep:
Yeah, not really very nuanced or properly utilized to be making any kind of productive statement on trauma and the ways it manifests in the body in either case.... at least kaido was getting bumrushed by 9 bad ass samurai while he was drunk at his party and was living in real time a prophecy that had been fortold for decades.... not like, got startled by kinnemon’s gravely voice which made him slip on a banana peel :feelslaserman:

lol, still fucking amazing chapters tho

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finally got to read it

Mina PTSD is perfectly normal. I mean cmon. She is a kid.

Kirishima being a bad ass saving mina and finally conquering his fear

Giganto is 10/10

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As a Kirishima and Mina fan this was a really good chapter, also Machia looks terrifying in this panel.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm just waiting for Machia to break free and kill a lot of heroes and maybe some students too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A win for Kirashima, yes! I gotta give props to Mt. Lady, she's been hanging on for dear life to Giganto for several chapters now, she must be beyond exhausted.

Endeavor proving he is plus ultra, but for how much longer, and wtf is Shoto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom