[FIN] Traditional Mafia My Hero Academia - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Couldnt have done it without you killing all them townies :dogkek:

Yea imma bout to start not claiming myself as well especially when I got nothing. Makes the game worst tbh. If people actually paid attention they would catch scum without claims. If I was town I would have called you out on it. Also you blocked me N1 well played :dogkek:
:dva: I was holding my head for mafia, it was a honour

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That wasn't because of the exam it was me :dogkek:
[automerge]1574267447[/automerge]
@Dragomir what were the exam rewards even?
-If 2 mafia makes it to L3, the mafia gains a second faction super-kill, bypassing everything, for N2. If town has all the players in L3 be townies, then they gain a second lynch for D3. If a mafia is the winner of the festival then all day actions will be disabled for D3, including the mafia’s.

-If Chisaki reaches L3, then he won’t lose his Eri’s Quirk ability if he loses Eri. If he’s the winner of the festival, then he will gain detection immunity and his role be janitored if he dies.

Oh yeah, I gotta pick an MVP :tiredpepe.
[automerge]1574536909[/automerge]
@Kibi is MVP :pepemusic:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-If 2 mafia makes it to L3, the mafia gains a second faction super-kill, bypassing everything, for N2. If town has all the players in L3 be townies, then they gain a second lynch for D3. If a mafia is the winner of the festival then all day actions will be disabled for D3, including the mafia’s.

-If Chisaki reaches L3, then he won’t lose his Eri’s Quirk ability if he loses Eri. If he’s the winner of the festival, then he will gain detection immunity and his role be janitored if he dies.

Oh yeah, I gotta pick an MVP :tiredpepe.
[automerge]1574536909[/automerge]
@Kibi is MVP :pepemusic:
Oh Yeah... Gimme some of dat mvp doubloons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom