Salty Doubloons

Information

Type:
Manga
Volumes: 72
Chapters: 700
Published: Sep 21, 1999 to Nov 10, 2014
Genres: Action, Adventure, Martial Arts, Shounen, Super Power
Authors: Kishimoto, Masashi (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Jump (Weekly)

Synopsis: Whenever Naruto Uzumaki proclaims that he will someday become the Hokage—a title bestowed upon the best ninja in the Village Hidden in the Leaves—no one takes him seriously. Since birth, Naruto has been shunned and ridiculed by his fellow villagers. But their contempt isn't because Naruto is loud-mouthed, mischievous, or because of his ineptitude in the ninja arts, but because there is a demon inside him. Prior to Naruto's birth, the powerful and deadly Nine-Tailed Fox attacked the village. In order to stop the rampage, the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to seal the demon inside the body of the newborn Naruto.

And so when he is assigned to Team 7—along with his new teammates Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, under the mentorship of veteran ninja Kakashi Hatake—Naruto is forced to work together with other people for the first time in his life. Through undergoing vigorous training and taking on challenging missions, Naruto must learn what it means to work in a team and carve his own route toward becoming a full-fledged ninja recognized by his village.

@Emperor Cross @Gintoki I made the thread just in case.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So Naruto became Hokage in the end, how about that? lol
Now nothing... now this thread not going to die with zero replies

Also you watch Boruto or read?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only the manga, the current arc has been pretty good lol
Do you mean Kawaki arc? Yeah... But I waiting for it to finish and actual training to take place as it already about to reach 20 chapters considering it's monthly lol

Watch current episodes of Boruto... it's a time-traveling arc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you mean Kawaki arc? Yeah... But I waiting for it to finish and actual training to take place as it already about to reach 20 chapters considering it's monthly lol
Yeah true, I want to see some focus on some of the other characters too
Watch current episodes of Boruto... it's a time-traveling arc
I'm just not a big anime fan in general lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah true, I want to see some focus on some of the other characters too
Yeah. And Boruto Jogan(his dojutus) yet to be introduced in manga and I think this coming chapter is great opportunity

I'm just not a big anime fan in general lol
Whether a fan or not, Boruto anime isn't really all that good but I have skipped all episodes to just watch the current arc because it's like watching Boruto's reaction on the old generation and I think it's good enough to watch

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enjoyed the series till Naruto Vs Pain..after that it went south...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enjoyed the series till Naruto Vs Pain..after that it went south...
It really did, sometimes I get scared One Piece might do the same.
It's a bit of a mess. Naruto and Sasuke should've been sent off to a busy mission while the next generation grows.
They gotta milk it so the Naruto fan base has a reason to read.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It really did, sometimes I get scared One Piece might do the same.

They gotta milk it so the Naruto fan base has a reason to read.
Unfortunately, it backfired pretty badly. Unless their aim is to get Naruto fanbase to rage and write huge walls of text complaining about power scaling.

I don't think it has much of a purpose besides being there for extra revenue. The focus now is on Samurai 8.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unfortunately, it backfired pretty badly. Unless their aim is to get Naruto fanbase to rage and write huge walls of text complaining about power scaling.

I don't think it has much of a purpose besides being there for extra revenue. The focus now is on Samurai 8.
I already noticed the awful power scaling which is why I quit watching a while back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Boruto destroyed the flow of naruto like sun and noon destroyed pokemon 😔

Top Bottom