Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1006
Title: The Honorable "Hyogoro the Flower"

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1006 QUICK SUMMARY
After Sanji heard the transmission about Momonosuke, he got confused whether he should go to Momonosuke or the Scabbards.
Perospero beat both Carrot and Wanda, then he went inside the castle.
The Beast Pirates are having a hard time to get to Chopper because of Hyogoro and X-Drake.
Marco vs King-Queen. Perospero showed up and noticed that Marco is exhausted.
A lot of people start to turn back into ice demons, and the yakuza bosses try to kill Hyogoro before he completely transforms.
No break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For me, that's a beautiful chapter. I love spotlight shone to the s8de characters. After all, OP is a global scale plot and settings whereby characters like Hyogoro adds a different flavor to the story. To see him like he was in his prime is such an awesome experience.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marco looks VERY good this chapter, but I bet he will get beaten off-screen like Carrot-Wanda.
I just hope he doesn't die. He hasn't even met Luffy. :pepeweird:

And am I the only one who's wondering where Hawkins is? We've seen pretty much everyone fighting in this war except him.
And what do you guys think about his role next?
For now, I'd like to think that he will assist Black Maria against Robin-Brook. 2v2 that can end up as 1v1.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For me, its.... okay :catlazy:
I feel as nothing really advancing the story much here

Looking forward for the next chapter

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For me, its.... okay :catlazy:
I feel as nothing really advancing the story much here

Looking forward for the next chapter
I see Pero's re-appearance and notion to Marco himself as somewhat critical to the story. Whichever side Pero will choose will be integral to the progression of the story. He's the first born shit of Big Mom so the other siblings who will manage to re-emerge soon may only choose to go alongside Pero or division of forces.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As shown in this chapter, Sulong has made note that despite how cool it is, it really isn't that dependable. You get access to it once a month, only during night and can be easily ruined by something as simple as cloud coverage. makes me wonder how often we'll actually get to see it from this point onwards
Oh also Mt. Fuji is now visible from Onigashima but given how big it is, you can't really tell the distance between the floating island and Wano lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As shown in this chapter, Sulong has made note that despite how cool it is, it really isn't that dependable. You get access to it once a month, only during night and can be easily ruined by something as simple as cloud coverage. makes me wonder how often we'll actually get to see it from this point onwards
Oh also Mt. Fuji is now visible from Onigashima but given how big it is, you can't really tell the distance between the floating island and Wano lol
Onigashima has been floating for like 2 hours. That's more than the slowest paddling of a banana boat. And I doubt that its distance is 7 miles reach. Lmao
[automerge]1614996815[/automerge]
7 miles is achieved within 30 to 45 mins. Speed boat catches it in like less than 30.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onigashima has been floating for like 2 hours. That's more than the slowest paddling of a banana boat. And I doubt that its distance is 7 miles reach. Lmao
[automerge]1614996815[/automerge]
7 miles is achieved within 30 to 45 mins. Speed boat catches it in like less than 30.
its just 20-30 minutes actually...its just the same as G4 duration...plus few minutes...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marco looking badass as always
But guess he will be defeated soon.
Cant expect him to defeat 2 calamities and perospero at once.
Sanji will most likely go help Kinemons group.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think that Sanji is basically deciding right now whether to go to the scabbards, where jack is, or down to the entrance to help Momo, where he might run into King and Queen. Watch him do a kage bunshin jutsu and do both.

Also, i hope some Deus Ex Machina saves Hyogoro.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Felt like nothing happened in this chapter, I really need to stop reading week by week.
Homeboy Hyogoro about to get executed, I prefer him dying to a strong opponent or at least whooping some ass. Chopper, chop chop with that cure this aint funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom