Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1,013
Title: Anarchy In The Big Mom

SCANS
Soon

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1,013 QUICK SUMMARY
- Chapter 1.013: "Anarchy In The Big Mom".
- Ulti recovers from Nami's attack.
- Nami uses the "Tornado Tempo" against Ulti, who dodges it and prepares to defeat Nami.
- Big Mom uses a combined attack from Napoleon, Prometheus, and Hera to attack Ulti, who is KO'd.
- Hera was created at the request of Prometheus, who asked Big Mom that he wanted a girlfriend.
- Zeus sees Hera and breaks her heart.
- Big Mom: "I don't need you anymore, Zeus. Hera, you can eat it."
- Zeus begs for his life but Big Mom does not take pity on him.
- Big Mom tries to attack Nami and Usopp.
- Zeus, who flees from Hera, tries to apologize to Nami.
- Kid enters the scene using his "Punk Gibson" against Big Mom.
- We move on to Kaido vs Luffy.
- Kaido : "The result was obvious ... I got excited like I hadn't been in a while, but I made a mistake"
- Kaido : "I should have slit your throat and" declared my victory ". That way, no one would have believed that you could win"

- At the end of the chapter, we see Luffy KO falling from Onigashima to the sea
- Break Next week

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who will save Luffy? What do you think?
I think Luffy will Land on the boat of Miss Bakkin and Weevil :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1,013
Title: Anarchy In The Big Mom

SCANS
Soon

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1,013 QUICK SUMMARY
- Chapter 1.013: "Anarchy In The Big Mom".
- Ulti recovers from Nami's attack.
- Nami uses the "Tornado Tempo" against Ulti, who dodges it and prepares to defeat Nami.
- Big Mom uses a combined attack from Napoleon, Prometheus, and Hera to attack Ulti, who is KO'd.
- Hera was created at the request of Prometheus, who asked Big Mom that he wanted a girlfriend.
- Zeus sees Hera and breaks her heart.
- Big Mom: "I don't need you anymore, Zeus. Hera, you can eat it."
- Zeus begs for his life but Big Mom does not take pity on him.
- Big Mom tries to attack Nami and Usopp.
- Zeus, who flees from Hera, tries to apologize to Nami.
- Kid enters the scene using his "Punk Gibson" against Big Mom.
- We move on to Kaido vs Luffy.
- Kaido : "The result was obvious ... I got excited like I hadn't been in a while, but I made a mistake"
- Kaido : "I should have slit your throat and" declared my victory ". That way, no one would have believed that you could win"

- Break Next week

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Toki time travel to save the alliance incoming :pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Big Mom certainly redeemed herself with this. She wiped the floor with PageOne and Ulti.

Thank goodness! I was worried about the 1v1 rooftop being too straightforward.

Who will save Luffy? What do you think?
He won't be saved (the start of the tragedy act), but he will survive like how Big Mom arrived in the island.
And the alliance will eventually lose the fight with some deaths.
The final act/showdown will take place at the capital.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy's been K.Oed 3 times by Kaido? I think this is a new record. We are now in uncharted territory and I'm not liking it. 😅

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Had a talk with a friend and we came to the conclusion it will most likely end up being Yamato with Yamatos DF powers being revealed.
I wish and expect it will be revealed sooner. However, I think it will be a brief clash between him and her, allowing Kaido and the entire beast pirates to break the raid and head to the Capital to devastate all of Wano. Nobody's gonna protect them now. Everybody's handicapped.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Am I the only one who thinks Toki now will finally come into play? Yamato definitely will go upstairs and hold of Kaido/save Luffy but it might not be enough for everyone to recover. My theory was when Kaido went hybrid mode I thought that they cant make it without recovering back to full and that they need a LITERAL time skip(giving the expresion a whole new meaning) because I think there must be a narrative purpose to Onigashima moving. Now that Luffy is falling of the island and Zoro being out of the count for some time as well I think its the perfect time to reveal Toki and she will do a "grand sacrifice". Giving up her own life so the WHOLE of onigashima gets a time skip and some characters stay behind to recover/train, even if its for an hour, day or week that will be enough for them to come back and then Kaido/Big Mom will fall. Toki actually dying would be a nice tragic ending for act 3 even though I know its a giga long shot.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Am I the only one who thinks Toki now will finally come into play? Yamato definitely will go upstairs and hold of Kaido/save Luffy but it might not be enough for everyone to recover. My theory was when Kaido went hybrid mode I thought that they cant make it without recovering back to full and that they need a LITERAL time skip(giving the expresion a whole new meaning) because I think there must be a narrative purpose to Onigashima moving. Now that Luffy is falling of the island and Zoro being out of the count for some time as well I think its the perfect time to reveal Toki and she will do a "grand sacrifice". Giving up her own life so the WHOLE of onigashima gets a time skip and some characters stay behind to recover/train, even if its for an hour, day or week that will be enough for them to come back and then Kaido/Big Mom will fall. Toki actually dying would be a nice tragic ending for act 3 even though I know its a giga long shot.
When you say TS, how long do you think it will take for them to actually recover? Do you think that an hour will be enough to regroup and build a plan for the next round?

I do believe that there has to be an even grander sacrifice but if you take the citizens and the raiding alliance to the future, what are the odds that they'd actually win? Yonkos will stillbe there.

If Oda would like to pull some heavy shit, why not start with a time chamber?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When you say TS, how long do you think it will take for them to actually recover? Do you think that an hour will be enough to regroup and build a plan for the next round?

I do believe that there has to be an even grander sacrifice but if you take the citizens and the raiding alliance to the future, what are the odds that they'd actually win? Yonkos will stillbe there.

If Oda would like to pull some heavy shit, why not start with a time chamber?
Oooohh, I think its the other way around and a super interesting twist. If Onigashima is being put into the future it solves the concerns of CP-0 that its not possible that the alliance will win against the beast pirates even if Kaido/Big Mom falls. Everybody on Wano except for the people thrown of the island(Luffy now the first candidate, assumingly more, Zoro at least if not everyone on the roof top and max 9 people as the prophecy of Toki says) they will recover for a few hours(as we have seen with Luffy vs Katakuri, that seems enough with their level of stamina at this point) and thats all they need. They have the strength now but they only need to be at full power, solving all the issues that have been setup prior to this point. Toki and some scabbards dying on the roof top I think would be a nice finish for act 3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy will be saved somehow and will Not only defeat Kaidou, but also destroy Onigashima before it lands on the Flower Capital.

I am certain. I highly doubt there will be timeskip (not even a tiny one)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy will be saved somehow and will Not only defeat Kaidou, but also destroy Onigashima before it lands on the Flower Capital.

I am certain. I highly doubt there will be timeskip (not even a tiny one)
Its the longest shot in the universe but I swear if like any chapter somebody gets dropped off the island and I am still wrong I know Oda is messing with me :madgirl:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm starting to get upset with these wounds that go completely through a person (even exiting out through the center of the back) and it doesn't paralyze them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom