Spoilers One Piece - 1029 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1029
Title: Tower

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1029 QUICK SUMMARY
- Queen says Judge once said he wanted to create humans with "exoskeletons", with great power and endurance and a "heart of ice" without feelings.
- Sanji is still shocked with the changes his body is undergoing and leaves because he needs time to think.
- Queen chases him by saying to show him the raid suit.

- Kid has severe headaches and is about to be defeated by Big Mom.
- Kid and Law Vs. Big Mom, there are some battle scenes.

- Killer vs. Hawkins.
- Kid's headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting himself.

- In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says he has 2 questions for Hawkins.
- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins replies that the damage is going to go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why he has cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for it...
- Killer: "Kid has no left arm."
- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I remove Kid's straw dolls? Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."
- Hawkins draws the card of "Tower" from his cards. But Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the card is "a new path".

- Killer: "Go ahead, mate!!"

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Glad to see that Hawkins DF isn't too overpowered.
So with cutting of the left arm the last Doll was removed resulting in the end of Hawkins. Now Kid can fight normally.

Sanji will realize soon that he is not loosing his emotions fighting and using his RS.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So with cutting of the left arm the last Doll was removed resulting in the end of Hawkins. Now Kid can fight normally.

Sanji will realize soon that he is not loosing his emotions fighting and using his RS.
I kinda figured that Killer would be asking that questions to him. Killer is a smart guy prolly way smarter than the 3 roof top guys lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I must say props to Kid for tanking all that damage while still fighting against Mamamama.

I kinda figured that Killer would be asking that questions to him. Killer is a smart guy prolly way smarter than the 3 roof top guys lol
Yeah. His quick thinking just saved his captain. Now he's also available to fight against Mamamama if he wants to.

wtf? such a girl.
I do think that's a wise move by Sanji because his state of mind is a mess.
But once he accepts who he really is, Queen's going to get bodied. Hard.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hawkins replies that the damage is going to go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why he has cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for it...
- Killer: "Kid has no left arm."
*right...left... left makes an L... so it's that side. Wait crap!! That's my left not his!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom