Spoilers One Piece - 1046 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reminds me of chapter 1039 :pepethinking:

Maybe we should start betting. There is a high chance of Luffy finally defeating Kaidou in 1047 :pepeking:
I think so too. 1048 I would say.
[automerge]1649277943[/automerge]
1048 is “kaido loses” spelled backwards…. Oda loves numbers
[automerge]1649296029[/automerge]
Would be interesting to see Luffy give Enel the Belami treatment now…

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Raws are out.

Hmm. Seems like Luffy is back to 'normal' the high from awakening his df is starting to settle. And we can also conclude that the thing he did with Kaido last chapter is indeed the ability to turn his opponents rubber as well. His punches are actually stretching Kaido this time. Damn that might be the first fruit where an awakening can alter another person to some extent.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Raws are out.

Hmm. Seems like Luffy is back to 'normal' the high from awakening his df is starting to settle. And we can also conclude that the thing he did with Kaido last chapter is indeed the ability to turn his opponents rubber as well. His punches are actually stretching Kaido this time. Damn that might be the first fruit where an awakening can alter another person to some extent.
Yeah. Should be banned in RP. Lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Raws are out.

Yeah. Should be banned in RP. Lol
I don't see how that ability would make any sense though? Turning someone into rubber is like giving them an upgrade. Since they become resistant to physical punches... which is what Luffy uses to fight.

I think it was just the cartooney style that Oda wanted to go with.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't see how that ability would make any sense though? Turning someone into rubber is like giving them an upgrade. Since they become resistant to physical punches... which is what Luffy uses to fight.

I think it was just the cartooney style that Oda wanted to go with.
It maybe but Kaido actually commented on it last chapter. "You're supposed to be rubber not me." If it were solely for comedic effect I don't think the character would react to it. I mean all those people who's eyes popped out didn't go like. The fuck is happening to our eyes? And now in this chapter we can actually see that Kaido's skin stretching alongside the punches.
[automerge]1649317492[/automerge]
Why it doesn't prevent the opponent from feeling damage I dunno, perhaps the combo of haki? Or it impedes them more since it's a foreign influence? All speculation really.
[automerge]1649319934[/automerge]
Also the resemblances between this form and the energy steroids. Hody and his crew also turned into elderly after using them and it was a secret treasure.
:pepethinking::pepethinking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn that might be the first fruit where an awakening can alter another person to some extent.
Doesn’t doflamingo turn fodder into strings when he awakens against gear 4? Lemme find the panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom