Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1022
Title: The Stars Take the Stage

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1022 QUICK SUMMARY
Every single Tobi Roppo is confirmed defeated. Black Maria, Who's Who, Sasaki are seen unconcious.
Onigashima will arrive at the Flower Capital in 15 minutes. Luffy is seen full and energized.

On the third floor, Raizo is still fighting Fukurokuju.
Raizo used "Ninpo: Clone Jutsu" to summon clones of himself, but Fukurokuju managed to hit the real body with "Ninpo: Earlobe Crackers."
Fukurokuju told Raizo that he's not suited to be a ninja because of his emotions.
But Raizo said those feelings are the reasons why the Scabbards are fighting.
At the same time, we see what the rest of the Scabbards are doing. Kinemon, Kiku, Ashura are still lying on the ground.

On the same floor, Killer is still fighting Hawkins.
Hawkins doesn't have many lives left, but he's using Kid as his last lifeline.
Killer stabbed Hawkins and unknowingly injured Kid.
Hawkins said it would be amusing to see Killer kill his own captain. Killer laughed it off and said he has a twisted sense of humour.

Back to the Live Floor, King and Queen were annihilating the whole floor.
Marco and Sanji were seen lying on the ground. Sanji is struggling to fight both commanders and Zoro is still recovering.
Sanji then got back up and hit Queen, while King ordered everyone to find Zoro.
In the midst of the chaos, Perospero is aiming his candy arrow at Sanji, but Neko attacked him and sent him flying.

The samurais were running away with Zoro's body, but King stood in front of them.
King then conjured flames on his right hand, and attacked with "Andon Divine Flame."
Fortunately, Marco was there to block it with "Immortal Thistle."
King and Queen then tried to finish off Marco, but Marco said he "gave up" because he has done his part and it's time for the "stars" to enter.
As Marco was saying that, Zoro and Sanji attacked King and Queen together.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am really getting a demon race vibe from King.

Really curious to see how Zoro and Sanji will do vs King and Queen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Anyone else kind of disappointed with Marco?
Oda hyped him as the only one who could maybe stop Blackbeard apart of the the other Yonkous. Made such a big deal about him joining the Wano war and all of a sudden he gives up because he cant handle King and Queen alone. Also looks really tired and beaten.

Dont see Sanji defeating Queen as of yet.
He didnt improve one bit since Dresrosa where he couldnt last 1 minute against Doflamingo and all of a sudden he will defeat queen, who is probably stronger than Doffy.
This whole power scaling is such a mess now.
Hell, i woulndt even be surprised anymore if Chopper would defeat Jack…
But Zoro is a different story though.
i can see him defeating King with a lot of effort.
Theres a reason he learned how to cut fire from kinemon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With the latest spoilers, I believe the duo will beat the Calamities in mid diff

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Anyone else kind of disappointed with Marco?
Oda hyped him as the only one who could maybe stop Blackbeard apart of the the other Yonkous. Made such a big deal about him joining the Wano war and all of a sudden he gives up because he cant handle King and Queen alone. Also looks really tired and beaten.

Dont see Sanji defeating Queen as of yet.
He didnt improve one bit since Dresrosa where he couldnt last 1 minute against Doflamingo and all of a sudden he will defeat queen, who is probably stronger than Doffy.
This whole power scaling is such a mess now.
Hell, i woulndt even be surprised anymore if Chopper would defeat Jack…
But Zoro is a different story though.
i can see him defeating King with a lot of effort.
Theres a reason he learned how to cut fire from kinemon.
100 % agree with you! Marco is a big let down.

Although, I do believe Sanji has the level to face off Queen. But will win with great difficulty. I always feel that people underestimate him.
Since the TS, Oda has been treating him like he's second rate to Zoro and Luffy. Time for him to have some limelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom