Spoilers One Piece chapter 1054 spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still no bounties. :mad:
Honestly I was looking forward to bounties but with everything that's happening in this chapter I couldn't give less of a shit about bounties lmao. Got Monkey D. Dragon starting the great war just about. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly I was looking forward to bounties but with everything that's happening in this chapter I couldn't give less of a shit about bounties lmao. Got Monkey D. Dragon starting the great war just about. xD
Still no bounties. :mad:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why do I feel like Joyboy is needed for One Piece, and Shanks knew about Luffy's fruit and had him eat it so he could use Luffy?

I wonder if a swimmer + Joy Boy is needed, and so Shanks didn't want to eat a DF, but he needed Joy Boy. Man One Piece is gonna be crazy lol.
honestly this might be the most logical explanation for shanks behavior. He doesnt have to be a unicorn with absolutely no ulterior motives(when he lost his arm) but he also doesnt have to be a diabolical villain. However him using luffy in some way to get to the op, now that I can buy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Holy shit :O

I just realized something.

Back in Marineford, when Mihawk confronted Luffy, Mihawk said along the lines ''Sorry Red-Hair, I won't hold back'' and then he later said of Luffy ''it's not because of his skills or power... it's because he rallies those around him... out of all the pirates out at sea, he has the most dangerous ability''.

This makes me think Shanks knew full well of Luffy being Joyboy, and he told Mihawk also. Probably when Mihawk brought him that bounty poster of Luffy.

Shanks definitely has something to do with Luffy eating that fruit and becoming Joyboy, and Shanks has definitely been planning something all along.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Holy shit :O

I just realized something.

Back in Marineford, when Mihawk confronted Luffy, Mihawk said along the lines ''Sorry Red-Hair, I won't hold back'' and then he later said of Luffy ''it's not because of his skills or power... it's because he rallies those around him... out of all the pirates out at sea, he has the most dangerous ability''.

This makes me think Shanks knew full well of Luffy being Joyboy, and he told Mihawk also. Probably when Mihawk brought him that bounty poster of Luffy.

Shanks definitely has something to do with Luffy eating that fruit and becoming Joyboy, and Shanks has definitely been planning something all along.
My head canon is that the gomu was originally supposed to be given to Ace but Luffy ate it accidentally.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The complete spoilers are out!

From the way it looks, Shanks doesn't sound or look like a villain.
But going for the One Piece and not meeting Luffy when he has the chance? That's a big fat death flag right there. The Blackbeard vs Shanks theory is coming true.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The complete spoilers are out!

From the way it looks, Shanks doesn't sound or look like a villain.
But going for the One Piece and not meeting Luffy when he has the chance? That's a big fat death flag right there. The Blackbeard vs Shanks theory is coming true.
Why isn't he willing to meet Luffy though. They're at Wano right now. So weird to me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn what an insane chapter, completely packed with good stuff.

One Piece is gonna reach a new level.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Uh oh! Looks like Oda is still trying to deliver what he promised that MF war will look like a baby as compared to what's coming next in Wano. That was like 2 or 3 years ago when he said this.

If Shanks stays in the surrounding seas of Wano and saw the arrival of Aramaki's Fleet, then it may somewhat spark the second war. Then there's the arrival of Germa Boys, Luffy's Fleet, and BM's kids. These stuff all have been introduced or set in place by Oda himself in the past cover stories. It can't be missed like that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then there's the arrival of Germa Boys, Luffy's Fleet, and BM's kids.
Why would Germa come to Wano though?

Do everyone in Luffy's fleet even know where Wano is and how to get there?

BM kids' arrival is the only one that make sense so they can avenge their Mom. But is Katakuri really going to stay as Luffy's enemy after his fight?
I wonder who's in charge of BM pirates now.

Why isn't he willing to meet Luffy though. They're at Wano right now. So weird to me.
Weird indeed. And why is Shanks sailing randomly near Wano in the first place if he doesn't plan to meet Luffy?
But considering Momonosuke is dragging Aramaki out of Wano, there's a chance that he meets Shanks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why would Germa come to Wano though?
help Sanji?

Do everyone in Luffy's fleet even know where Wano is and how to get there?
they might have been given a vivre card and besides, Oda just can throw a random mushi call and they would find them easily.

All of that only possible if we really are headed to another war in Wano. Otherwise, if this is not case, then who else would pull Green Bull out of Wano?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom