Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1063
Title: My Only Family

SCANS
Post here half/cropped scans of the spoilers

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1063 QUICK SUMMARY
Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,063: “My only family".
- In the cover, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brûlée is crying. Brûlée says Pudding has been kidnapped.
- Luffy, Chopper, Jinbe and Bonney change their clothes with a special Vegapunk's machine. Luffy, Chopper and Bonney wear futuristic clothes and Jinbe wears hawaiian clothes.
- They met Kuma, a police robot with uniform. He's different from the real Kuma, he wears round sunglasses and has robotic shoulders.
- Kuma attacks them. Luffy is about to punch Kuma but Bonney stops him.
- Bonney says Kuma is her real father and her only family. We can see an image of younger Kuma holding Bonney when she was a child.
- No news about Zoro's group in the chapter.
- Cut to another place, we see that Blackbeard is ambushing Law in the middle of the sea.
- Blackbeard brings with him Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q and Stronger. All of them have the power of an Akuma no Mi.

Jesus Burgess: Riki Riki no Mi (リキリキの実). Ha has abnormal strength.
Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").
Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").
Stronger: Uma Uma no Mi Mythical Zoan, Model: Pegasus (ウマウマの実 モデル "ペガサス").

- Law escapes to a nearby island but Van Augur teleports Burgess first. Burgess lifts an entire mountain and throws it to Law.
- Doc Q arrives riding Stronger. Blackbeard is on top of them both.
- Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman for a moment, but Law uses his Haki to break Doc Q's disease power.
- Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Blackbeard appears in front of Law. Blackbeard was wondering which one of the 3 captains that left Wanokuni will cross path with him first.
- In the final page Blackbeard and Law are ready to fight.

Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them... So I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

Law: "I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"

End of the chapter, no break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nice! Great insight into BB’s crew!

A bit disappointed in Burgess’ DF as well as Doc Q. Was hoping Doc Q had something Grim Reaper related, but the sick DF makes sense. Augur’s DF seems sooo useful.

This haki nullifies DF powers is huge. Now we’re really seeing How Roger/Shanks conquered, since they have the highest haki of them all.

Can’t wait to see the panels!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- In the cover, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brûlée is crying. Brûlée says Pudding has been kidnapped.
Now BB is officially the enemy of BM Pirates.

A bit disappointed in Burgess’ DF
Quite lame indeed. He's basically Hulk, but many other characters like Luffy can do what Hulk does and do it better.

A bit disappointed in Burgess’ DF as well as Doc Q. Was hoping Doc Q had something Grim Reaper related, but the sick DF makes sense. Augur’s DF seems sooo useful.
I think it's a cool power.
This is also why he looks half-dead all the time. It's probably self-inflicted disease so he can spread it to the opponents. Crazy.

- In the final page Blackbeard and Law are ready to fight.
R.I.P Law. I don't see him surviving this.

This haki nullifies DF powers is huge. Now we’re really seeing How Roger/Shanks conquered, since they have the highest haki of them all.
These panels already teased us about it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blackbeard after RP and Pudding :weirdpeep:
#Pudding4Nakama :pepelaugh:
[automerge]1665549001[/automerge]
I know powerlvl discussions are forbidden, but Stronger vs Pierre is indeed an interisting topic to discuss :pepethinking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Devil Fruit reveals were a bit underwhelming, but sounds like a good chapter.

Haki nullifies DF abilities, atleast we finally have full confirmation of this lol. I also like reveal that Law really does have strong Haki, and has decided to rely on it more because of his experience with BM. Sadly, I don't see him surviving against BB, but let's see if he surprises us. This makes me wish Law had a more formidable crew lol
[automerge]1665556817[/automerge]
Also, heavy Shanks and Roger hype with this chap

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Devil Fruit reveals were a bit underwhelming, but sounds like a good chapter.

Haki nullifies DF abilities, atleast we finally have full confirmation of this lol. I also like reveal that Law really does have strong Haki, and has decided to rely on it more because of his experience with BM. Sadly, I don't see him surviving against BB, but let's see if he surprises us. This makes me wish Law had a more formidable crew lol
[automerge]1665556817[/automerge]
Also, heavy Shanks and Roger hype with this chap
If Law can somewhat stop Van Auger briefly or overwhelm him with his OP power, then he could flee. Besides, I don't see Law falling here. Someone may just pop up randomly. But then again, this is a pretty big battle for him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Law can somewhat stop Van Auger briefly or overwhelm him with his OP power, then he could flee. Besides, I don't see Law falling here. Someone may just pop up randomly. But then again, this is a pretty big battle for him.
The fact that his Haki strong enough to nullify Devil Abilities now, leads me to believe the only real threat here to him is BB

I wish we could see the fight happen though, cuz law can definately pull off a a win with his awakening

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Agree with this. I doubt Law having a chance of winning this fight nor do I think Law is going to die there.

I am expecting that Teach has a Haki on the lvl of Luffy or even Shanks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am expecting that Teach has a Haki on the lvl of Luffy or even Shanks.
Have a feeling that his Haki is currently stronger than Luffy's. I wonder what the limitations of this Haki stuff is in bypassing devilry. We see BM was affected by their awakenings (Kid and Law) but prior that, they noted that BM's Haki is too strong for him to teleport elsewhere. I wonder if that's only applicable to the crazy abilities such as transporting people outside their wills. Hmmm.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman for a moment, but Law uses his Haki to break Doc Q's disease power.
- Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
Could be that Doflamingo used that kind of Haki to free himself from Kuzans Ice?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
From Redon

"In the chapter you see white lightning when Law uses Haki on him (Doc Q), but not the black lightning we've seen before when someone has used Haki with "Conqueror Haki"."
Jesus Christ, these different Haki types with vague explanations are making me confused at this point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom