Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1063
Title: The only Family I've got

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Tcbscans

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1063 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What concerns me the most about this BB-Law clash is the chance that BB can get Law's Ope Ope no Mi.
BB is already tanky, has crazy firepower in Gura Gura no Mi, has crowd control in Yami Yami no Mi.
Ope Ope no Mi offers him teleportation and if we combine room with Gura Gura no Mi...holy sh*t. :monkaOMEGA:

And after seeing the Devil Fruit upgrades for the rest of titanic commanders, this Vegapunk Arc makes sense to upgrade the rest of the SHs.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What concerns me the most about this BB-Law clash is the chance that BB can get Law's Ope Ope no Mi.
BB is already tanky, has crazy firepower in Gura Gura no Mi, has crowd control in Yami Yami no Mi.
Ope Ope no Mi offers him teleportation and if we combine room with Gura Gura no Mi...holy sh*t. :monkaOMEGA:

And after seeing the Devil Fruit upgrades for the rest of titanic commanders, this Vegapunk Arc makes sense to upgrade the rest of the SHs.
In what sense will they be upgraded? Through science?

They need to up their base Strength

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In what sense will they be upgraded? Through science?

They need to up their base Strength
Franky will get an upgrade for sure! And the end of the Arc Franky will be strongest cyborg ever existed!

About the others I am not certain either! Nami might get another upgrade to her climatact.
Mqybe more forms for chopper, this would be great!

But I don't see how Usopp and Brook can benefit from being at Egghead Island :pepethinking: @Nocvius what are your thoughts in this?
[automerge]1665734105[/automerge]
About Blackbeard and Law I think he will keep him alive. The reason for this could be the Rockyport accident, maybe sth. special happened there.

This maybe leads to Oda telling us the story of the Rockyport accident.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Franky will get an upgrade for sure! And the end of the Arc Franky will be strongest cyborg ever existed!

About the others I am not certain either! Nami might get another upgrade to her climatact.

But I don't see how Usopp and Brook can benefit from being at Egghead Island :pepethinking: @Nocvius what are your thoughts in this?
[automerge]1665734105[/automerge]
About Blackbeard and Law I think he will keep him alive. The reason for this could be the Rockyport accident, maybe sth. special happened there.

I agree with the Mind-based SHP benefiting here. Ussop may also benefit in upping his sniping techs. But Brook, Robin, and the wings of PK need to boost their base strengths, otherwisez they have no room to oppose an admiral level threat, let alone BB crew.

I just recalled Koby and how he could help Law escaling this shit. Or vice versa.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's just crazy to me how few SH members use haki. You'd expect at least Robin to use is since she worked with the RA for two years. Given the broken abilities the BB have they'll need at least some resistance :weirdpeep:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For the people voting for captured and not killed, whats the reasoning beyond plot armor that BB would capture him alive and not kill him and take his fruit?

Even if he's captured alive and made to make BB immortal or something, that is still killing him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Ussop may also benefit in upping his sniping techs.
You guys already did the explaining for me. :pepehmm:

When I said "the rest of the SHs", I was talking about the "weakest Straw Hats."

But Brook, Robin, and the wings of PK need to boost their base strengths, otherwisez they have no room to oppose an admiral level threat, let alone BB crew.
The wings of PK already got their upgrades, so I don't expect them to get any in the near future.
But Zoro must certainly develop better CoO or even future sight to stand a chance against Shiryu.

Robin should learn haki, but this doesn't seem like the arc to get that upgrade.
But since Jinbe is in the crew now, at the very least she might be able to learn more fishman karate techniques.

Brook is the tricky one.
We don't know his full power yet because his lame matchup in Wano.
Maybe he is more powerful than we give him credit for.

Let's compare SH & BB crew potential matchups (my personal theory):
Luffy vs Blackbeard (captain vs captain)
Zoro vs Shiryu (swordsman vs swordsman)
Sanji vs Avalo Pizarro (both are from North Blue, Germa prince vs "Corrupt King", mecha legs vs mecha arms)
Jinbe vs Jesus Burgess (helmsman vs helmsman, karate vs wrestling/grappling champion)
Robin vs Katarina Devon (no strong basis, just strong woman vs strong woman lmao)
Franky vs San Juan Wolf (shipwright vs "Colossal Battleship")
Nami vs Laffitte (navigator vs navigator)
Brook vs Vasco Shot (musician vs clown/jester-looking man, pervert vs pervert)
Usopp vs Van Augur (sniper vs sniper)
Chopper vs Doc Q (doctor vs doctor)

No disrespect to Usopp, but if these guys clash right now, he is the 1 person who has absolute 0% winning chance.
Van Augur has crazy accuracy and that teleportation power is straight up cheat code.
Usopp must develop better CoO or even future sight (I doubt it) to stand a chance.
So a tech/sensor/google to detect movements would greatly help as well.

For the people voting for captured and not killed, whats the reasoning beyond plot armor that BB would capture him alive and not kill him and take his fruit?

Even if he's captured alive and made to make BB immortal or something, that is still killing him
I just think Law still has something to offer to BB besides his DF and Road Poneglyph.

He is interested in the world history, he knows about the Ancient Weapon in Wano, Robin probably shared many things to him too, etc.
He also spent a lot of time with Luffy's crew. He knows their strengths and weaknesses, etc.
It's a long shot, but I can see Law ends up allying himself with BB to save his useless crew in the end.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Already answered that question :weirdpeep:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Already answered that question :weirdpeep:
TBH I only replied to the poll result without reading anything.

But yeah that could be it, still think it might be a long shot. IDK

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffys friend?
You really think Coby got kidnapped because Blackbeard might have figured out that Coby and Luffy are friends?

Kidnapping Coby might be connected to SWORD :pepethinking:

Btw another reason for Blackbeard to capture Law is because of Laws fruit! To make someone Immortal one needs their life!
Members of Blackbeards crew are away too selfieh to sacrifice themselves!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Btw another reason for Blackbeard to capture Law is because of Laws fruit! To make someone Immortal one needs their life!
I mentioned that in my initial post :catakainu:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You really think Coby got kidnapped because Blackbeard might have figured out that Coby and Luffy are friends?

Kidnapping Coby might be connected to SWORD :pepethinking:
Personally, I was thinking it was to get the bounty off of Coby that the Cross Guild most likely has on him, get a little pocket change or something to do with the Rocky Port incident since that seems to be more important than what it initially seemed

On a different note, damn! Four DF reveals and even the horse got one. Plus, iirc it was theorized by some that Lucky Roo had eaten a teleportation fruit, seems like that theory is now dead in the water. Ngl, my first reaction to Law being female was something happened to Ivankov, not that it made sense timewise but I certainly was worried for a moment.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
cool df reveals but they feel more like quirks than df powers? Dunno maybe I need to see them more at work.

Burges has a df completely suited to him tho, the buff buff fruit lol.

Top Bottom