Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1067
Title: Punk Records

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1067 QUICK SUMMARY
Cover: Caesar and Judge are fighting
-Vegapunk was born a genius but he’s also the user of the Brain Brain fruit which lets him have unlimited storage of knowledge, that’s why he had a massive head
-title is referring to the upper section of Egghead inside the egg, it’s made up of Vegapunk’s brain
-the ancient robot was created back in the void century and 200 years ago it attacked the world government.
-CP0 arrives on Egghead, said they’re here to return Seraphim Kuma but was denied access
-at the end of the chapter, the real Kuma at Kamabakka gets up and starting to run to somewhere

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought Vegapunk split up his head to create the Cyborg, but now we know it just became a way tok big :pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The idea of a brain brain fruit crossed my mind, didn't think Oda would have actually went through with it lol. But makes perfect sense as to why his head is so massive

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the creation of 6 Vegapunks is similar to awakening already.
To be able to remove the forehead with brain from his head and put in the center of an island could also be the potential awakening :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To be able to remove the forehead with brain from his head and put in the center of an island could also be the potential awakening :pepethinking:
If he could provide Luffy the intelligence he needs, that'd be awe-kening

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Brain Brain fruit is wacky because it makes your head grow which is a dumb drawback, if I ate that mf it better give me the knowledge to reverse the growth otherwise I’m refusing to learn for the rest of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom