Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1083
Title: THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT DAY

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
TCB scans

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1082 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even if Shanks is one of them, who could the rest be? It'd be lame if they were all red hair pirates

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Could be composed of high ranking soldiers from different kingdoms. 🤔

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even if Shanks is one of them, who could the rest be? It'd be lame if they were all red hair pirates
As of now I am expecting God Knights to be overpowered characters with unknown identity for anyone besides Imu and Gorosei.

For good twist there might be a God Knight among RA commanders. (My bet Bello Betty is one of them, but could also be Karasu)
And there is still the unknown underworld broker with the trident.

If a Yonkou among God Knights there are a lot of possibilities.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So ive now seen evil shanks twin theories, lol.

Makes more sense in my mind tbh, WG isnt new to cloning. The sword in the silhouette doesnt match shank's fully and the shanks that spoke to gorosei never showed his scars

Top Bottom