Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1084: The Attempted Murder of a Celestial Dragon

Who's the MVP of this chapter?

• Total voters

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1084
Title: The Attempted Murder of a Celestial Dragon

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
TCB scans

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1084 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The disrespect on Mjosgard, sorry guys, had to fix that one :catlazy: :catlazy: :catlazy:

tbh this chapter was a masterpiece, I went fully unspoiled and I got anxiety reading the part midway with Cobra and the Gorosei, but also with Shirahoshi and Kuma. One of my best One Piece experiences so far. Will drop a theory tomorrow. It is already written, I am just too lazy to copy paste it. :pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic: Stay tuned fellas!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So Queen Lili disappeared and never came back to Alabasta?
I wonder if her existence back then had something to do with Amazon Lily. Maybe she was the first Amazon Empress?
They share a similar name after all.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Top Bottom