Spoilers One Piece chapter 967 spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
didn't realize it's friday and that I accidently read spoilers
dafug :weirdpeep:
This Chapter was scheduled for next week but we got it super early which is great BUT .............
Since it's meant for next Week and then there is a Break, this means we will have to wait 3 weeks for Chapter 968 !!!
Next chapter will be leaked 16th January

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This Chapter was scheduled for next week but we got it super early which is great BUT .............
Since it's meant for next Week and then there is a Break, this means we will have to wait 3 weeks for Chapter 968 !!!
Next chapter will be leaked 16th January
so official Viz on 6th and fantranslations this week?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow Franky met Oden! I wonder if he saw Momonosuke as well? I had forgotten just how similar in appearance young Franky was to young Kidd.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Wano Arc is going to be an important moment for Strawhats. Can't wait for Franky to continue building more epic fleets and help alliance destroy much of Kaido/Orochi forces

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the Laugh Tale page (middle bottom left corner speech bubble) I see 800 mentioned. Was that just Roger saying he wishes he was born 800 years ago?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh that prediction luffy will destroy fishman island. with the 4rth poneglpyh reveal is in fishman island.

Maybe the second poneglyph in fishman island, is hard to get to. Which hints to destruction of fishman island by luffy, and fishman being relocated. :blobthink:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You know I just realized that we aren't seeing Alabasta at all. It would be interesting if that's where the missing red poneglyph. I recall in a filler episode of the anime that Luffy came across a second poneglyph but didn't know exactly what it was yet. It would have been interesting if Oda requested that be put in there intentionally.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm midblow by this. Too much information. Also too much revealed in the FB but not enough to satisfy me. Give us one thing but entirely. Not like this Oda :madgirl:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
wait what did she say?
5 years old kawaii shirley did predict the events in coherence with the birth of shirahoshi.
Oda tells us the Ancient Weapons were not forgotten and are somehow important in all these predictions.
Also kawaii chibi Shirley :pepecute:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Someone in the Spoiler PM said it was out on MangaDex but I just checked and it's only out in Arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom