Brawl Operation - Christmas Day Massacre

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OPERATION
Christmas Day Massacre

Participants: @D I O & @Gintoki - special BG for both

Chapter 0: Prequel (posts )
Chapter 1: Strategic Warfare (posts )
Chapter 2: Operation Confinement (posts )
Chapter 3: Golden Honey Trap (posts )
Chapter 4: Christmas Day Massacre (posts )

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

« Chapter 0: Prequel »
Gratissimum I of II
General Narration & POV
Morpheus Speech
"Morpheus Thinking"
Morpheus’ Emphasis / Actions

A gentle wind breeze flowed gently caressing the sails as breeze also followed through the ship into my cabin. I was sound asleep though what wasn't seen was the sweat trickling through his fur with him fidgeting. I'd been in my deep sleep otherwise known as the rapid eye movement, only those of feline minks or those who possess feline related devil fruits users go through. Though I wasn't having a dream but more like a nightmare.

As I lay asleep I would wake up in a pitch dark room though there was nothing me but a bed and a large mirror beside my bed. I would get up off my bed and stand, as I stood the bed would vanish though that wasn't the surprise I would stare into the mirror seeing nothing but a city drenched in flames with volcanic ash snow.

A city whilst on flames had people screaming from the bottom of their lungs as it would echo into the dark, though the little light of the flames would show the shadows of those who were perishing in the flames. I would stare trembling, but not trembling in fear but trembling with lust for chaos whilst I clenched my fists. As my thought was they must have pissed the world government off so they go what they deserve. I would chuckle "These nobodies must have pissed off the wrong person".

The gentle wind breeze would have a cooling effect that would make my skin crawl but with my fur installation would halt the feeling.

What would wake me up was not the war-torn and city set ablaze but a shadow that would roar, it would then have some sort of electric current with a stench of blood and fear coming from the howl that would come next.

My ears would twitch hearing the clock in my room, tick, and tock which could be heard as it echoed, in the room from one side to the other. My eyes would open slowly but drowsily as I grab my head "that was a dream or was that a nightmare?" I would express disgruntled. My skin would then crawl with excitement followed with a sigh.

I raised myself as I lay seated breathing then yawning as I stretched back cracking a few bones. I sighed again in relief after stretching and cracking a bone here and there running through my spine and arm.

"Not that dream again" I would grunt with frustration as purru purru purru with the vibration of den den mushi would alert my attention with my ears twitching.

"Hmmm"

my stats will be posted from Chapter 1

@Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Stats will be posted from Chapter 1 onwards

Key:
NPC Character Narration
"NPC Character Speech"
'NPC Character Thoughts'
{NPC Character Flashback}
NPC Character Action / Attack
Chapter 0: Prequel

The meeting was scheduled for 16:00 hours at the old marine base now turned marine rehabilitation center. The meeting room was already made for three special guests and a plus one. The room itself was spotless, though what was in the room was a surprise. The room itself appeared painfully dry and awry. Just a table in the center with four chairs placed for the four seats of the special guests that were arriving.

The center itself was made aware of the special guests, one was a newly appointed marine commodore who had refused the promotion to rear admiral, another an ex-Cipher Pol Aegis agent who was formerly an instructor of many cipher pol agents in the art of assassinations. The other two guests were a total mysteries, one being a bounty hunter and another cipher pol agent who was different than usual.

The center had made preparations by cleaning the docks and entire center as it was the first time an unsanctioned meeting would be as this highly anticipated and confidential.

All preparations were made a week before now, there was only 1 hour left as the first arrival made his appearance docking his ships at the marine ship docks and made a beeline for the meeting.

It was the marine commodore his bulky appearance had the marine soldiers who would work specially and specifically for rehab would do nothing but stand in awe as they stood to the left and right from the docks saluting the commodore.

"Why was I picked to come to this place of all places for nothing but a fucking meeting" the commodore would think as he passed by all those who saluted him.

Though it didn't long before a larger marine vessel docked as a shadowy figure darted itself forward with a far more ferocious aura engulfed and fanned upwards as it approached closer arriving right behind the commodore.

It was none other than the ex-cipher pol agent who was now turned Vice Admiral he arrived right beside the commodore and tapped his shoulder
"It's been a long time kiddo, huh?" as the commodore responded "Dino-san it's been 10 years hasn't it. It's so not a pleasure seeing the one who almost killed me during training"

The vice admiral chuckled "Oh be grateful now I am just nothing but a pensioner" he burst out laughing out loud.

The duo would then wait in the room with a cup of coffee, a bowl with the sugar, milk, and a few bottles with a bottle of rum and whiskey.

The meeting had come with two and two yet to come.

Commodore's Appearance:

Vice Admiral Dino's Appearance:

@D I O

Top Bottom