Creative Photography Gallery

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
View attachment 292

But for real, you can put together the rules, etc. for the contest and gather a list of people that would be knterested in joining, and we could probably work out rewards.
I have no problem having a contest for photography, in fact, I support a lot since I love photos! Like Larsi and Zem said, gather up people interested in participating and create a PM with us the mods about it to discuss rules, time for entries to be submitted, thematics, timing between each contest. Those sort of stuff. Rewards can be discussed after those things are taken care of :blobthinkhappy:
Noted. I'll make the sign-up thread tomorrow which will be extended for two weeks.

I have a rough idea of how it's gonna be carried on, depending on the number of participants.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Noted. I'll make the sign-up thread tomorrow which will be extended for two weeks.

I have a rough idea of how it's gonna be carried on, depending on the number of participants.
Kyte, to make things a bit more official we need you to PM me and @Shottie with your rules and all you planned so far so we can work everything out with ya ^^

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kyte, to make things a bit more official we need you to PM me and @Shottie with your rules and all you planned so far so we can work everything out with ya ^^
I thought I'd that after I see the progress with the submissions in the sign-up thread, but if that's how you'd like it, got it.

In that case, I'll attach all the rules and details in the sign-up thread then.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought I'd that after I see the progress with the submissions in the sign-up thread, but if that's how you'd like it, got it.

In that case, I'll attach all the rules and details in the sign-up thread then.
Goodluck mate! You can do it. 100% supporting here..

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sunset on North Shore. Summertime waves make the beach bigger.
In winter the waves make this whole area go under water and the waves get over 6m high.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At a friend's wedding up the Mountain side about 30 mins from the ocean. Sunset and drizzle rain.

Tree fair lighting! You can tell how much rain by the fact I couldn't keep the lens dry ?

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

... now I remember why I hadn't shared this photo yet ? I can't get it to load right. Oh well.
Golden Day Gecko at a coffee cafe from my vacation a few weekends ago. They set out jelly so these guys get zoomed up to go catch bugs.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jerry was a really carefree happy - go lucky mouse, always running around the garden behind the house, provoking my cat and hiding in holes, but today came the day when Jerry will fall, Jerry was jumping around and minding his own, not knowing that Grumpy Jr. was near his hole, Jerry has fallen while running back to his house, oh Jerry you poor naive mouse.

R.I.P. Jerry. :catcrysweat:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I took a walk at sunset yesterday and got to see the moon rising. I ended up going WAAAY to far from my house and it took me almost an hour to make it back 😅
There are 2 small islands (well actually three but you can't see Flat island) called the Mokes, they look like the silhouette of a sleeping mermaid (her shoulder and hip are out of the water). You can kayak out to these islands and explore the bigger one, it's a sea bird sanctuary and at this time of year there are nesting birds. 😁

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Went snorkeling today ^_^ it was very exciting.
The site I went to is the outflow from the electric plant. The water is SUPER warm year round here so there are lots of fish and corals that hang out. (Also the fish sometimes get caught in the strong outflow and they go "whee!" And swim back down. Outflow is about where the line of fish in the background are)
It's about 12-16ft where this coral sits, but it drops to 30ft just over the edge there.
FB_IMG_1592704083007.jpg

Also there's a Buddha statue, this is at about 15ft deep.
FB_IMG_1592704091097.jpg

Top Bottom