One Piece Possible some allies death under the hand of Apoo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay so I realized that Apoo

Not only has chinese themed character, but also has the ability resembled these people in Kungfu Hustle.

<Warning, Kungfu Hustle spoiler below>

Anyone who has seen Kung Fu Hustle know really well the ability of them. They create music that can transform to swords and cut really fast, which is similar to Apoo's devil fruit ability like we have seen in Sabaody.

We saw that those assassins killed the three warrior easily.

We haven't seen Apoo feat at all throughout Wano arc. His devil fruit already even made Kizaru wondering what's going on. And with haki, even though Kizaru was more aware, it will still create problem for Kizaru. So I saw there is possibility that there are samurais, maybe among scabbards who are not aware of his ability die instantly and/or lost the fight with Apoo and killed. With the death of Pedro, we knew that Oda made us to think that fight against yonko is no joke. People die. You can't just keep everyone alive. So there is a high chance some allies will die in the war.

We saw that Apoo is the DJ in the party and he might have known that the alliance is sneaking through the party and he might try to attack the alliance with his music during the party. What do you think?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
People die.
But not many (at least if we exclude BG stories). I mean look at Pound :sarcasticshottie:

Apoo is the DJ in the party and he might have known that the alliance is sneaking through the party
Holy shit that could really work. Maybe in combination with CoO comparable how Enel boost his CoO with his DF powers :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since you bring up Kung Fu Hustle, I wonder if Apoo could boost his powers like Lion Roar lady with the use of a large bell or something to amplify the sound? Would a microphone or bitchin sound system like he's packing now allow him to go all Scott Pilgrim vs the World?

Would be fun, although It remains to be seen how Oda will portray his seemingly broken ( on paper at least ) power. I fear he'll get some Law-type nerfing of some kind; can't have him slicing apart and blowing up anyone and everybody with simple sound effects. Then again, maybe he'll get intercepted by Brooke or something before the issue is forced.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since you bring up Kung Fu Hustle, I wonder if Apoo could boost his powers like Lion Roar lady with the use of a large bell or something to amplify the sound? Would a microphone or bitchin sound system like he's packing now allow him to go all Scott Pilgrim vs the World?

Would be fun, although It remains to be seen how Oda will portray his seemingly broken ( on paper at least ) power. I fear he'll get some Law-type nerfing of some kind; can't have him slicing apart and blowing up anyone and everybody with simple sound effects. Then again, maybe he'll get intercepted by Brooke or something before the issue is forced.
That's one possibility since Apoo's df is sound-based theme and that is one of the option to enhance his power :pepethinking:

Top Bottom