[FIN] Town of Salem Round 2 : K-POP Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Oh wow, Ryu really did block mafia's kill target.

Thanks for the game Nana, it was fun till the end! :3
[automerge]1569698356[/automerge]

You don't need to quote your role in ToS lol.
they were supposed to kill larsi instead but no one changed the Target.
[automerge]1569703318[/automerge]
I never get jester! It's not fair:larsicry:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
MVP :lazyshyplz:

Jestermania :woahcat:

2 of the Jesters had a lot of Towncreds didn't know Sheriff gets "inno" on Jesters :catcrysweat:
[automerge]1569712917[/automerge]
I never get jester! It's not fair:larsicry:
Mee too :lazypoolplz:
Would really like to get a Jester.
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Thanks for the game....
I expected invest on me but got sheriff..
Also should have voted inno or absent in previous voting...
I did not expected scums to die so easily...
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Ah darn the game ended. I still had a shot
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
@Nana Dont let this incident influence your future hosting. You did a good job
 
Messages
486
Reaction score
3,594
Points
3,600
Salty Doubloons
907
Thanks for the game....
I expected invest on me but got sheriff..
Also should have voted inno or absent in previous voting...
I did not expected scums to die so easily...
Maybe the game would have lasted longer if he didn't game threw
Congratulations town.. Nice one @Nessos. I give u that..

Who are the other jesters?
Larsi , Beky , Law

@Nana Dont let this incident influence your future hosting. You did a good job
Thanks
@Nana add me to mafia chat

I enjoyed watching the game from the grave :ghostie:
Too bad you died early , it would have been more interesting to see you play and kill
:pepemusic:
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
2,234
Points
1,750
Salty Doubloons
661
Maybe the game would have lasted longer if he didn't game threw

Larsi , Beky , Law


Thanks

Too bad you died early , it would have been more interesting to see you play and kill
:pepemusic:
Definitely would. Don't remember people even looking at him as a suspect for a good while... Everyone was focused on the protec roles...
 
Messages
486
Reaction score
3,594
Points
3,600
Salty Doubloons
907
Definitely would. Don't remember people even looking at him as a suspect for a good while... Everyone was focused on the protec roles...
I even asked him twice if he wanna sub out but nah who cares let's ruin it for everyone :catmic:
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,315
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Too bad, he's got a lot of potential. Albeit, I felt terrible in that scum play from me.. Very terrible... It's hard to play against @Nessos as of all the time i am scum, he is my buddy.. Lamo
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Yeah...I was building myself as mafia...but he said he was the last mafia lol
Too bad that you got checked by Sheriff after there couldn't be a GF anymore. Before you really was a top suspect as mafia and If I wouldn't have check you might have gotten lynched instead of Ryu.
 
Messages
570
Reaction score
530
Points
1,950
Salty Doubloons
1,176
Wow i was away from town and i see we won ^^

Thanks for the game everyone

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom