I can try :p
Sallucion Messages 112 Reaction score 280 Points 5,200 Salty Doubloons 622 Mar 26, 2020 #61 I can try
Beky Nancy <3 Messages 2,944 Reaction score 6,339 Points 6,350 Salty Doubloons 3,704 Mar 26, 2020 #62 Sallucion said: I can try Click to expand... Big dick energy
Beky Nancy <3 Messages 2,944 Reaction score 6,339 Points 6,350 Salty Doubloons 3,704 Mar 26, 2020 #63 Ok we will go with 14 players Make sure to check the role sheet if you got a new role @Trafalgar Law @Waindo @Rej @Gambit @Stray Cat @joby @Ryu Kishi @Nessos @Naomi @shade0180 @Pepper @Mat D. Bizzo @Brohit @Sallucion
Ok we will go with 14 players Make sure to check the role sheet if you got a new role @Trafalgar Law @Waindo @Rej @Gambit @Stray Cat @joby @Ryu Kishi @Nessos @Naomi @shade0180 @Pepper @Mat D. Bizzo @Brohit @Sallucion
Beky Nancy <3 Messages 2,944 Reaction score 6,339 Points 6,350 Salty Doubloons 3,704 Mar 26, 2020 #64 I'm going to bed. Confirm all roles until then. Game starts like 12 hours from now
Gambit Messages 15,328 Reaction score 45,316 Points 33,800 Salty Doubloons 640 Mar 26, 2020 #65 Noted.
Pepper Messages 1,032 Reaction score 1,475 Points 6,300 Salty Doubloons 2,134 Mar 26, 2020 #66 Confirmed
Naomi Messages 1,950 Reaction score 4,314 Points 7,200 Salty Doubloons 2,726 Mar 26, 2020 #67 Confirmed.
Rej Messages 5,048 Reaction score 13,185 Points 14,950 Salty Doubloons 108,741 Mar 26, 2020 #68 lez go
Mat D. Bizzo Messages 305 Reaction score 447 Points 3,400 Salty Doubloons 724 Mar 27, 2020 #69 Less Go