Other Stardew Valley

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Stardew Valley

Year of Release: 2016
Developer: Eric Barone
Publisher: ConcernedApe
Genre: Simulation Video Game, Tactical role-playing game, Role-playing video game

Synopsis: Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

Trailer:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This game is really good!! I have started this game because I take a lot of time between travels, so I wouldn't be bored while travelling between job, college and home.

I'm so in love with the characters development, the farming and the events you have to participate. It's a really fun game.

I'll have to make a second account cuz I kinda left out my previous one and I feel like playing again lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This game is really good!! I have started this game because I take a lot of time between travels, so I wouldn't be bored while travelling between job, college and home.

I'm so in love with the characters development, the farming and the events you have to participate. It's a really fun game.

I'll have to make a second account cuz I kinda left out my previous one and I feel like playing again lol
I am actually starting again at this very moment!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I bought this game quite a while ago and I loved it but it eventually got a bit boring for me :/

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I bought this game quite a while ago and I loved it but it eventually got a bit boring for me :/
I mostly use it for a relax time. If I don’t know what I want to play I go to this game. It is so laid back... but is just that a side game when I am tired of the other games...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I remember when I was addicted to this game. I need to go get it again lol

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Game is now on sale on steam. You can buy one copy and get few for free to gift to friends for free :pepemusic:

Top Bottom