Years Active: 2012 - Current
Designs: Signatures, Banners, Wallpapers
Taking Request?:
Rarely
Art Accounts? None

Signatures

Big Signatures

Large Designs

If you would like to see more,I have the rest of my stuff uploaded in these albums.
OLD - 2013 - 2018
2019 - Current

Hope you like what you see, if you want to use any of these designs, please credit and notify me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
everytime i see your work it just wows me more, also you forgot to add these to your old works as iirc i requested these off you:
Thanks, I didn't forget, more so I lost most of the stuff I made when OJ shut down so I'm scouring through archived pages for my stuff, if you happen to have anymore of my old stuff let me know :LOL:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
iirc this is also yours right?
Yeah already got that one thanks, not sure if you were active when I started doing GFX on OJ but the ones I'm looking for are the Ace smudge, lucci and Whitebeard C4D sigs, seems like whoever archived OJ only did the later versions so I'm getting nothing but dead links xD

Anyway here's more designs I made.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
not sure if you were active when I started doing GFX on OJ but the ones I'm looking for are the Ace smudge, lucci and Whitebeard C4D sigs, seems like whoever archived OJ only did the later versions so I'm getting nothing but dead links xD
I was pretty much active as my UN's on OJ were "Riley Escobar" / "Gin-San" on there and barely remember the Lucci and WB sig tbf but the Ace one i don't i'm afraid.

Wasn't the Lucci sig something like this?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was pretty much active as my UN's on OJ were "Riley Escobar" / "Gin-San" on there and barely remember the Lucci and WB sig tbf but the Ace one i don't i'm afraid.

Wasn't the Lucci sig something like this?
Yep that's the one thanks!
[automerge]1588993324[/automerge]
[automerge]1589001138[/automerge]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love this one.. Who's that random girl?
No clue, came in a anime render back 2 years ago.

I'll inbox you the renders or stock image and damn dude I need to pull out a notepad and a pen and take some notes lol
Alrighty take your time.

More stuff..

[automerge]1591205160[/automerge]
[automerge]1597422195[/automerge]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you have some GFX gold touch with some platinum border man lol @Aesima :pandaawn:

Top Bottom