Writing The Cat League

Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Something to set the mood first:sarcasticshottie:


Meow mrreow wrrmaow, meow wreep rrrr;
Wrrmaow mrmow meow, hsss grrrour purrr.
Purr purr mew, meow wrrao maorrrao,
Wrrrmao mrmow, meow mrrep rrrr.

Mrrreep meow mew meow,
Hss grrrnow brreeep purrr.
Meow, meow mew wrrmaow,
Mrrrmow mrreeep grrrour.

Mew mrraow wrrmaow,
Purr hsss grrrour mrreeep.
Wrrmao mew meow maorrrao,
Meow meow mew wrrreeep.

@Stray Cat
@Nessos
@Rej
@Gambit
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Wow! Such an inspiring piece of fart ART.. I love the context.. All of us deserve a second ch-. Wait WTF>?!
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Wow! Such an inspiring piece of fart ART.. I love the context.. All of us deserve a second ch-. Wait WTF>?!
You're starting to understand cat language, don't be afraid bro, embrace it. :cathug:
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
You're starting to understand cat language, don't be afraid bro, embrace it. :cathug:
I used to love cats, especially when their babies... When I was a child, I always brought home kittens and nurture them.. They would become a fine thief and rat murderers.. My aunties would always scold me whenever fish or meat were missing on their kitchens..

When two of my cats died in a huge fire caused by an arsonist in our village. I stopped domesticating them..
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
I used to love cats, especially when their babies... When I was a child, I always brought home kittens and nurture them.. They would become a fine thief and rat murderers.. My aunties would always scold me whenever fish or meat were missing on their kitchens..

When two of my cats died in a huge fire caused by an arsonist in our village. I stopped domesticating them..
 
Top Bottom