The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was so sad when I saw him first showing up in the trailers and then the game releasing and he wasn't gay. I was super depressed since I want a gay guy for me to romance and they won't give me that :(

I saw many people saying that Yusuke in P4 was supposed to be a datable guy, but they changed their minds and the way Kanji and Naoto was dealt with disappointed me a lot. Oh well.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was so sad when I saw him first showing up in the trailers and then the game releasing and he wasn't gay. I was super depressed since I want a gay guy for me to romance and they won't give me that :(

I saw many people saying that Yusuke in P4 was supposed to be a datable guy, but they changed their minds and the way Kanji and Naoto was dealt with disappointed me a lot. Oh well.
Good bcs we know Futaba is the way to go

Just kidding it is Makoto :catlaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What where you trying to do? Want some help?

Is just a simple graphic with the last MHA color spread, i'm just not convinced to what i'm doing, like a person can tell me "hey this looks so good" and i'll be like:

This has been one of my main problems since forever (nothing come close to the text tho) :catcry:
But don't worry, i will still try to pull something.
Thank you for ask :blobaww:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is just a simple graphic with the last MHA color spread, i'm just not convinced to what i'm doing, like a person can tell me "hey this looks so good" and i'll be like:

This has been one of my main problems since forever (nothing come close to the text tho) :catcry:
I am biggest MHA fanboy

Let me grade it when you are donee :pepemusic:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
HAHAHAHAHA YESSSS I KNOW HOW IT IS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I loved the image you chose because that's exactly the reaction!! Recently I did a whatsapp/stories post as a freelance and I was not happy with the outcome but the client loved and I reacted that way exactly :pepehands:

You'll do great, I'm sure of it!! Just be confident in your own work and you'll do fine. Trust in your instincts

Anytime dear :ghostie:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
y'all who wants tea ?

awww shit my signature is too big, if anybody has the kindness to resize it it will be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom