Brawl The Fifth Duel: Diverging Point, Part 2

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Dabit

Inuyama

The mountain dog was amused as he thought Nero would become a sacrifice for his friends, but Nero replied with sarcasm.
You look like you need a hug, but you're not gonna get one from me. -Better get lost."
"You´re a hundred years too early to be making fun of me, young man" said the mercenary with a frown on his face,looking at the young man from the feet to the head, as if inspecting his opponent. An old warrior knows how to messure his rival by observing his stance.

Nero carried on, puzzling he mountain dog with his words
"So, if the tiger leaves its skin, as a human, what name do you mean to leave? I'd be thrilled if you left your name on history as some psycho killer."
"My name? I don't have a name, people just call me Inuyama, or mountain dog, because i don't serve a master. I serve the man with more money, and right now, the Governor placed a large bountty for your head young man. So i don'lt plan on leaving a name or a memory for this world. My existence began in war and most likely will end that way" the old samurai's face was expresionless as he said this words, yet the sadness of his doomed fate was evident.

Nero showed no regard to the warrior's past, as he set to attack Inuyama
Well as Human I don't have time for your crap. SONIC LEAP"
Nero's blade turned black due to him inbuing armament Haki into it as he came with a vertical slash from top to bottom and yelling.
"I'll put it simply for your bad brain, DIE ASSHOLE!"
Inuyama saw the attack incoming, so he imbued armament haki on his own blade, and decided to contest Nero´s strike, by clashing into it with a horizontal sword swing from right to left.

«Horizontal» consists of a single horizontal Air slash that is carried out by first focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing.

(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
+2 Hardening Boost

The swords clashed, but the mountain dog´s wasn´t able to keep up against the power from Nero´s sonic leap, hence giving him a superficial cut on his left shoulder, making his blood pour.

"Kuso gaki!! Don´t get cocky, i am just warming up" Inuyama cursed his opponent for giving him a cut. Readying up to be more aggressive on the battle.

Dabit

Rei was in despair, pinned down, standing at the edge of the cliff she had no escapatory, as the assassin drew closer, her death seemed like something inminent.
Accept it, running away from me won't do any good, Now DIE!"
Suddenly a robotic beatboxing sound interrupted he scene, 10 meters behind Kariya stood the cyborg samurai, making weird sounds with his mouth while placing his both hands over it to amplify his music, Dabit marched into battle, beatboxing and rapping his heart out, as he attacked with soud waves:

"Cyborg Samurai!
here to save the day and stop her cry!
Cyborg Samurai!
for the mercenary is time to die!
Cyborg Samurai!
battle of sunflowers will now start!
"
break
"Stop your onslaught murderer,
Striking at the girl and old timer.
Come, pick someone your on size,
Iron Dabit will crush you like mice!"

Death Metal (requires 81 musicianship mastery, electric instrument): a piece of music with strong will, typically loud music expressing extreme darkness.
- An attack in the form of sound waves! Nearly inescapable. Destructive potency scales off of musicianship. AoE is 20 meters (65 feet). Close range of 5 meter radius or 16 ft (DPR: A), mid range of 10 meter radius or 33 feet (DPR: B), far range of 15 meter radius (DPR: C), very far range of 20 meters (DPR: D)

City Level attack

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Nero]

"Kuso gaki!! Don´t get cocky, i am just warming up" Inuyama cursed his opponent for giving him a cut. Readying up to be more aggressive on the battle.
Nero end up being underestimated

"Don't get in a fire" with that endlessly bright voice, he manages to completely ruin the atmosphere that he normally gives off. His voice was like that of somebody with not a care in the world.

Nero's heart was fluttering with excitement, like that of a child on the day before an excursion. "Time to get serious"

Nero resheaths his sword on his back. Nero then decides to use the other katana that he was carrying in his bag all this time. He took out the katana from that bag, it was is a katana with an ornate bronze guard has the traditional gold wrapping, with black ornaments, and the Tsuba is octagonal. sporting a vaguely infinity symbol-like pattern, giving it the traditional daimond shape in the negative space.

The blade that's even sharper than any ordinary blades. Imbued with a tremendous demonic aura. The sword is said to be able to cut through anything, even the very fabric of space itself.

Nero breathed a sigh, and thought. I Didn't intend to use this blade here.

Right now Nero's expression showed no sign of any emotion in particular. In order to keep down his killing intent, Nero forced a smile as he coated his sword with hardening and said "Hard to say. Retribution cut!!"

Nero swings his sword so fast that it didn't appear to even leave its sheath. To create a distortion in space to engulfs his target to slice him multiple time by the blade in very rapid succession. The ability is capable of hitting any enemies that are within the rather large distortion radius.

"I'm sure you will enjoy this" Nero said, as he glared. The strong killing intent, and bottomless blood lust that ran through Nero's words.

Name: Retribution cut
Requirements: 100 Strength, 100 Sword Style, 100 Devil Bringer
DPR: S
hardening boost: +2

[Kariya]

"Cyborg Samurai!
here to save the day and stop her cry!
Cyborg Samurai!
for the mercenary is time to die!
Cyborg Samurai!
battle of sunflowers will now start!
"
break
"Stop your onslaught murderer,
Striking at the girl and old timer.
Come, pick someone your on size,
Iron Dabit will crush you like mice!"
"Wh-hat-" A music with a strong will, attacking in form of the sound wave, starting to engulf Kariya as if it's showing him his darkest nightmare. He was feeling weak and extreme darkness as if someone has shattered his life, that depression and darkness of the song made him stop his attack that was meant to kill Rei.

"Who.....you're that bastard..... huh......" That, and the fact that it was likely something that no ordinary person would ever be able to do. Kariya understands that this person is strong. Though he was confused.

"I was planning to kill you, either way, now die you asshole. Shi Shishi Sonson" He was smiling because he could see that his opponent was strong, and he was happy.

He coated his sword with hardening, then Kariya swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathe move to slice his opponent.

-------------
Name: -Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
DPR: B

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Dabit
As the cyborg samurai ripped his song and got closer to the scene, Kariya seemed confused, but able to knowledge Dabit´s presence. For the moment, Dabit was satisfied with being able to save Rei form an imminent death,his song managed to shift the mercenary´s attention towards him.
Who.....you're that bastard..... huh......"
"Yeah, it´s me you want, so let the girl go. She has no business with you, neither do you with her... I, on the other hand, am a wanted man for dishonoring the Governor of this land. So come, show me how much does thee Governor want me dead." the cyborg samurai was pissed, his eyes showed the fury he felt on the inside. He bit hard, pressing his jaw onto his upper teeth as he raged more by the second. Never had he felt this kind of anger and hatred towards a person, such feeling provoked by the man´s actions, killing a helpless old man, and trying to murder Rei on cold blood, whom he considered to be like his sister.

Kariya on the other side, reacted by attacking the cyborg samurai with a sword unsheathing technique, one that Dabit was familiar with
"I was planning to kill you, either way, now die you asshole. Shi Shishi Sonson
"Mantra!"

Using his Color of Observation Haki, Iron Dabit saw through the enemy´s intentions and dodged his attack by side stepping to his left side.

"Your honor is shamed,
will never untainted.
My sword i have trained,
to make you bloodstained!
"

The cyborg samurai cursed his opponent for being a coward, as he enraged against him, and unleashed a fierce combo!
With his sword resting on the right shoulder, he first stroke a diagonal slash from top right to bottom left, made a circle spine as he drawed the sword backwards, leading to a diagonal slash from bottom right to top left, followed by a horizontal slash from left to right. He then executed an upward vertical slash, as he jumped and performed a backward somersault. Next, he performed a horizontal slash from right to left and another full circle spin, which lead to a diagonal slash from the bottom-right to the top-left, stopping at face height. Finally, he spinned his sword in a full circle.

«Bloodstained» is activated by resting the sword on one's shoulders. The skill begins with a diagonal slash from the top-right to the bottom-left, with the user making a full circle spin, drawing their sword backwards in the middle of the spin in preparation for the next attack. This leads to a second diagonal slash from the bottom-right to top-left, followed by a horizontal slash from left to right. The user then executes an upward vertical slash, performing a backward somersault. This is followed by a horizontal slash from right to left and another full circle spin, which leads to a diagonal slash from the bottom-right to the top-left, stopping at face height. From this position, the user spins their sword in a full circle, hitting the target from the user's right side.

(71 Mastery, 71 Strength and 71 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Island Level Attack

Inuyama
Inuyama had challenged Nero into going all out, and the young man didn´t seem to like getting called out
"Don't get in a fire
"If you can´t stand the heat" the mountain dog said with a smirk on his face, feeling charmed by the young man´s mystical attitude. Never before had he met an opponent that drawed his attention so much. He had taken this mercenary job for the money, but now he felt as carrying it on for the fun of it, for the thrill of the battle.

But the best part was yet to come, as the young man adverted
Time to get serious"
He said as he puts away the sword he was weilding and takes out a different one, a more appealing sword with a lot more shine on it, with ornaments and symbols carved into it. Inuyama instantly knew that such weapon was not ordinary (I feel a lust for blood coming from that sword, perhaps one of the legendary cursed swords) he thought, feeling a little frightened yet honored at the same time. His natural reaction was to smile at the sight of such a eye-catching katana.

"Well well, who knew you´d have such a relic in your possesion, i guess this requires me to make use of my second sword aswell... After im done with you, im taking that weapon with me. Hahaha" The mountain dog felt exited by the idea of gaining a treasure for himself, a second payment for his work. The old man acted foolish by letting his lust for power blind him.

Hard to say. Retribution cut!!
"Rashomon!" the elder samurai yelled as he responded the enemy attack with another draw and resheath technique.

Wielding one sword on each of his hands, the mountain dog imbued them with his Color of Armament Haki, and then drawed and sheathed them quickly.

-Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon (二刀流 「居合」 羅生門 Nitōryū Iai: Rashōmon?, literally meaning "Two Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Castle Gate"): A dual sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half. The user draws his swords, and sheathes them quickly, able to split two train carriages in half.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
+2 CoA Hardening
Island Level Attack

The clash result was unfavorable for the Mountain Dog, since he couldn´t match his opponent´s power output, the clash resulted in Inuyama getting multiple wounds on his chest. He spat blood and dropped to his knees, saddened yet intrigued by the power gap.
"So this is the power of a Demonic weapon huh? I feel honored to taste it´s edge... Who knew a kid like you would carry such a powerful item?" the old man mumbled as more blood poured from his mouth, the sadistic tone on his words added to the smirk on his face implied he was enjoying this clash, even if it would be most likely his last one.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Kariya]

The cyborg samurai cursed his opponent for being a coward, as he enraged against him, and unleashed a fierce combo!
With his sword resting on the right shoulder, he first stroke a diagonal slash from top right to bottom left, made a circle spine as he drawed the sword backwards, leading to a diagonal slash from bottom right to top left, followed by a horizontal slash from left to right. He then executed an upward vertical slash, as he jumped and performed a backward somersault. Next, he performed a horizontal slash from right to left and another full circle spin, which lead to a diagonal slash from the bottom-right to the top-left, stopping at face height. Finally, he spinned his sword in a full circle.
The cyborg samurai dodged the attack, and then launch the one attack after another. Kariya coated his sword with Haki has to dodge the cyborg attacks but Kariya unable to keep up with attacks in position, he couldn't able to block every attack getting a slash in his body as he starts taking a heavy breath. "Huh..Huh...ah!!"

Though he couldn't rule out the possibility that he still has a chance to win this fight. Right now he had to save his pride, that person front of him was outclassing him in every way.

That alone will be reason enough for him to say. "It's been a while I had the good fight."

Coated his sword with haki, Kariya begins to swings his sword horizontal from left to right in cyborg position. Then he completes the skill with another horizontal reversed path from right to left

"Let's end this!!"

Name: Horizontal Arc
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 21 Strength
DPR: C

[Nero]

Even in the next moment, Nero's expression did not change in the slightest. Nero stared at Inuyama as he replied. "Well that was a let down"

Then, once he looks like he initially did he walks back to the Inuyama and placed his sword on his neck. However, from then until now, he still hasn't gotten the concept of killing someone who doesn't follow the rules. "Now it's time I should end this"

But in the end, he still doesn't know what pride meaning is. Right now, Nero just doesn't know, and will someone will ever be able to accept him as a person. If this kind of life makes him feel happy, then he might as well try to get it.

Perhaps he was already used to this life of the lone wolf.

"Whatever..." If he were to choose to kill this person, he simply had no choice but continue looking and go away. "I don't care, you're not even in a condition to fight back anymore. Go to your boss shogun and tell him that he should stay the fuck out of my way"

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Dabit

Iron Dabit`s atack was on point, he managed to get to Kariya, who wasn´t even able to block it. The assasin aknowledged Dabit for giving him a good fight:
"It's been a while I had the good fight."
"Good fight? Don´t get your hopes up old man. Rather than a fight, this is an execution!!" said the cyborg samurai with a frown on his face, gripping his sword tightly, showing his anger at the man.

The mercenary replied to Dabit with an attack, just what he wanted.
"Let's end this!!
"Die already!! Baki!" the cyborg screamed in anger, he would concentrate all his hatred against that man, against the Governor, against his own sensei that tried to kill him. All those feelings would go through his blade.

Dabit clashed Kariya`s strike with his own attack. He first imbued his sword with Armament Haki, then raised it above head level and delivered a powerful vertical slice.

Baki (馬鬼(バキ) Baki?, literally meaning "Horse Demon"): After raising his sword above his head, the user delivers a powerful vertical slice to his opponent. This attack can easily slice through solid stone.(61 Mastery, 81 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A
+2 Hardening

Small Island level attack

Inuyama

Nero showed little expression towards the old man, mocking at his defeat.
Well that was a let down"
"Blugh" the mountain dog coughed blood while laying on his knees, while Nero came closer, placing the demonic sword on the old man´s throat.
"Now it's time I should end this
"Do it. Take my life. Let the anger and hate flow through you. You and me, we are just the same. We are nothing outside the battlefield, we are just pawns in a chess game" said Inuyama with a smirk on his face, looking at Nero straight in the eye, almost pressing his neck on to the blade, the assassin had accepted his fate.

Whatever..."
"I don't care, you're not even in a condition to fight back anymore. Go to your boss shogun and tell him that he should stay the fuck out of my way"
"What´s this? Mercy? A warrior showing weakness? Don´t make me laugh, im not your errand boy. A fight between samurai is a fight to the death" said the mountain dog, cursing, he tried to get up, but succumed to his wounds, and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Kariya]

Dabit clashed Kariya`s strike with his own attack. He first imbued his sword with Armament Haki, then raised it above head level and delivered a powerful vertical slice.
As Kariya attack again failed to, It was utterly impossible to find one opening to dodge the samurai attack. But there was one thing Kariya was sure of. That he was massively overpowered by that cyborg samurai he can't help but acknowledge the gap between him and the cyborg samurai.

Everything started with a bounty hunting as he said. "I guess this is really the end for me!"

He was suffering from this expected blow. that crushed him, leaving him angry, frustrated and weak as to fall down in the ground. Before losing his consciousness he said, "If your blue jacket friend is weaker than you then consider him dead."

And with that, he lost his consciousness.

[Nero]

"What´s this? Mercy? A warrior showing weakness? Don´t make me laugh, im not your errand boy. A fight between samurai is a fight to the death" said the mountain dog, cursing, he tried to get up, but succumed to his wounds, and fell to the ground, unconscious.
"Like I care about your words jackass..." he said quietly

After saying this Nero did not rest as he starts walking a towards the lonely island where suppose to meet Dabit and Rei. We walked in silence a path.

Nero sighed in relief. He had forgotten about the true nature of these samurai and was now reminded. Realizing they have their own way to fight and live.

After walking for a while Nero finally reached the lonely island and decide to go towards the location which that farmer provided them

'Good!'

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Since the threat of the samurai assassin had been dealt with, Dabit felt like he could relax now, he placed his sword back on his sheathe, and turned his look on to Rei.
-Dabit: "Are you okay, Rei-chan??" the cyborg asked with a worrisome face. The girl had stayed by the edge of the cliff the whole time he was fighting Kariya.
-Rei: "Yeah, but to be honest i had already acepted my fate before you arrived" said the girl with a sad face, her eyes were just about to drop tears.
-Dabit: "What are you talking about? Don´t you want to live?" the samurai was confused by the girl´s words, talking as if she wanted Kariya to kill her.
-Rei: "I found out the reason my father died was because he becae a christian, and then he died. I expected this journey to give me an more satisfying answer to my past, but the truth is that all i felt was despair" the girl cried as she relived the moment when her father died at the hands of Kariya.
-Dabit: "Im sorry i couldn´t get here earlier. Let me sing you a song to cheer--" Dabit was about to take out his shamisen, but got interrupted by the girl.
-Rei: "No!! Don´t! I like your music, but i need to feel what im going through right now" she extended her hand as to stop his friend from performing. With tears in her eyes, she was still able to smile.
-Dabit: "Alright, i respect that. Let´s just stay here for a while and wait for Nero" Dabit said, nodding his head.

Dabit and Rei sat in silence for about 30 minutes at the top of the island´s cliff, contemplating the view of the coast, fishermen boat sailing with the wind as their source of power. The crystaline water reflecting the sun shining made the place a nature´s delight.

The cyborg samurai then turned his head around, and he saw Nero coming nearby. He noticed Rei was lost in her thought, watching the landscape, so he didn´t bothered her for the moment.
Dabit stood up and walked downwards to meet Nero as the young man came closer, he said:
"Rei´s father is dead, and by looking at you here i can presume the lurking threat of the Governor has been dealt with. I guess our mission is done. So what´s next?" Bit said with a serious look on his face, cause in his heart he already knew what the answer would be.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Rei´s father is dead, and by looking at you here i can presume the lurking threat of the Governor has been dealt with. I guess our mission is done. So what´s next?" Bit said with a serious look on his face, cause in his heart he already knew what the answer would be.
Upon hearing all this, the look in Nero's eyes showed was intense; he took a step away from Dabit, and, of all things, picked up his sword from his back. "…yes. Thank you for your hard work. Now it's time we should end this our promised duel"

"I hope you haven't forgotten about it, have you?" Nero's tone was one completely unimaginable from his self moments before, and Dabit might understand what he was trying to say.

Rei looked dejected as she spoke, she stated with a solemn voice. "…Nero, you can't be serious?"

"It was the deal Rei" His powerful voiced clamored throughout the ears of Rei. When the echoing stopped, Rei quietly step back and went being quiet.

Nero took a few steps away from Dabit. Nero didn't know how should one should react, he kept his mouth shut and and only gave look to Dabit.

The wind blew. It was the kind of heavy wind that sweeps away, It was the kind that determines one's destiny.

"Vorpal Strike!" Nero consists of a single ultra high-speed and powerful thrust in Dabit direction, an attack that possibly damaging more than one target if they are close together.

"With that we should END THIS!!!"

«Vorpal Strike» consists of a single ultra high-speed and powerful thrust, which induces a long delay after a player uses the skill. However, the reach of this Sword Skill is double that of the actual blade, possibly damaging more than one target if they are close together. Additionally, its power is comparable to that of a two-handed heavy pole-arm, which is more than enough to compensate for the long delay. When used, the skill lets out a sound similar to that of a jet engine.
(71 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

"…yes. Thank you for your hard work. Now it's time we should end this our promised duel"
"I hope you haven't forgotten about it, have you?"
"No, i haven´t. Everything that begins, must have an end. Just like the journey ended, it´s time we end our duel as well"

From a safe distance, Rei tried to stop Nero from carrying out this madness, to her, the three had become almost like siblings along way. But Nero reminded her that a deal was a deal, and a warrior´s promise cannot be taken lightly.

A gust of wind passed by, bringing along the salty smell of the sea, as if it foreshadowed an impending doom.

Nero came forth to attack Dabit with a thrust:
"Vorpal Strike!"
"Ahh yes, i know this one too.... Vorpal Strike!!" Dabit replied to Nero´s attack with his own version of the attack, as if testing which one of them could execute it better, he rushed at Nero with a high speed powerful sword thust
«Vorpal Strike» consists of a single ultra high-speed and powerful thrust, which induces a long delay after a player uses the skill. However, the reach of this Sword Skill is double that of the actual blade, possibly damaging more than one target if they are close together. Additionally, its power is comparable to that of a two-handed heavy pole-arm, which is more than enough to compensate for the long delay. When used, the skill lets out a sound similar to that of a jet engine.
(71 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Nero yelled at Dabit that this would be the end, and the end it shall be.
With that we should END THIS!!!"
"Buaaakakakaka!!" all the cyborg samurai did was laugh maniacally as he clashed on to Nero.

But the clash result appeared to be a tie. Both of them blades broke, shattered into a thousand pieces. Each man was left with only a hilt on their hands.

"Well, i guess destiny has decided the outcome of this duel in a tie my friend. I am neither pleased nor outraged with this outcome, but i will accept it however... It´s time we part our separate ways now. Until fate will crosses our paths again, goodbye..."

With those words, the cyborg samurai departed the lonely island, and so did Rei and Nero, each going their separate ways, not knowing if they would ever see each other again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Night Skies. The front of the path that will he go alone. Remembering that journey with Rei and Dabit was only for the one goal which has finished. Upon thinking this far, it looked as though that Nero started to feel that had come to value that two existence even though he never felt that.

Nero smiled even though inside, he was far from serene. In this world, there are even heartless people like him, who can never value anyone until they realize their importance in this world.

Nero had not actually realized this in advance. But right now, everything started to come together in his mind.

He was always alone. He should have realized much, much sooner. But at the time, Nero completely overlooked a certain possibility. Nero remembers the girl who he met promise to teach his skills, providing support as he experienced every form of disappointment.

As those thoughts went through his mind, a voice was unfolding behind him, as if saying, "Wait!"

"..."

Nero turns his head to look at the possibility that someone was there calling for him. The girl who felt despair like him, but still chose to ask him to come with, leaving her with a dangerous future. The girl who made up for what she lacked in courtesy with incredibly sweet concern.

"Nero? Nero."

Nero slowed down and asked "What?", and she said, as if in an attempt to show her angry side at Nero, "You don't forget your promise with me, did you?"

Miyagi, who had stopped a few steps before Nero hesitates to say anything:

"You forget about the promise? Can't believe you're that much forgetful"

"Oh yeah, I didn't forget about it"

"Good then," She agreed, also trying to lighten the mood. "Wanna talk?"

"Now, listen carefully to what I say," Miyagi said. "I will guide you, so I want you to keep your eyes on the road."

Walking with down to the road allowed Nero to hear sounds he hadn't before. Nero thought the noises of the summer bugs were all one sound, but he was able to make hear different types. Nero heard the sounds of slight breezes and distant waves, and could even tell his footsteps apart from hers.

"Tell me, Miyagi. What would you do if I were to deceive you, and lead you somewhere danger?"

"Danger how?"

"Hmm... There are many things that can make lead you in danger"

"I didn't consider it, and I'm not gonna."

"Why not?"

"Can't see any reason why you'd do something like that."

"Is that right," Nero said, sounding bored.

"Look at the sky," Miyagi said as she let go of that thoughts. That which filled his vision was the starry sky Nero didn't know. The sight before Nero's eyes was something much, much bigger than what he imagined. It was like falling snow whose flakes radiated a powerful light.

Nero said to Miyagi beside him, "I feel like I understand what you wanted to show me"

"Don't you?", she said smugly.

Nero didn't want to meet anyone, and he didn't want to turn back time. Nero just wanted to live this moment peacefully. Asking for any more than that would be not knowing his place.

"Miyagi," Nero voiced "…Yeah. Well, you know, thanks."

It certainly did feel like Nero learned a few things in his journey with Dabit and Rei. Of course, this was up for Rei and Dabit too, so Nero doesn't think they had got much out of it. After all, everyone had a different specialty from someone else. Nero had the feeling that he will see them again somewhere with better sittings.

Miyagi turned to Nero, still walking beside him, and said, "What happened?"

Nero didn't answer but only smiled walking by her side. Miyagi "nice thing" was so bothersome that you wouldn't be able to understand unless you experienced it for yourself.

This journey was sweet, yet spicy. And it was probably bitter and sour.

Top Bottom