Fan Club Trafalgar Law Fan Club <3

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can see the heart pirates going back to Zou for a bit to help with recovery of any minks who get injured.
I always thought that the doctors on Wano (Chopper, Heart Pirates, Law, maybe Marco end of the arc, the mink doctors, and other ship doctors) will do something together, like stopping a pestilence spreading over whole Wano or so. I always tried to find some "plot-useage" for the doctors xD

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I always thought that the doctors on Wano (Chopper, Heart Pirates, Law, maybe Marco end of the arc, the mink doctors, and other ship doctors) will do something together, like stopping a pestilence spreading over whole Wano or so. I always tried to find some "plot-useage" for the doctors xD
I thought they could help cure wano too. That would be good

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But not only Wano. Also Luffy who might get destroyed like crazy inbetween or afterwards. :D
I also had the idea of the Heart Pirates and Chopper and maybe Marco belonging to those who will somehow extend Luffys lifetime which he used up throughout the series.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you mean curing also for whatever happened to Killer with that devil fruit case? I wonder, if Law could just cut that poisoned stuff out of him, like he did with the children on Punk Hazard?

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you mean curing also for whatever happened to Killer with that devil fruit case? I wonder, if Law could just cut that poisoned stuff out of him, like he did with the children on Punk Hazard?
I was thinking from the environment stuff. I completely forgot about the smiles fruits ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let's keep this club alive! Who do you want Law to fight one on one in Wano?

Top Bottom