Duel Unwritten Commandments

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Name: Jimmy Frayzah (75) and Mia Black (60)
Epithets: Shadow Slicer/Mad Red and Faysal's Daughter
Faction: Unwritten Pirates (Captain and Vice Captain)

Narration
First Person Narration
“Jimmy Talking”/‘Jimmy Thinking’
“Mia Talking”/‘Mia Thinking’
Emphasis
Flashback

Level 75
×5=375
Strength: 101 (75+21+5)
Speed: 91 (65+21+5)
×2=182
-Movement: 81
-Reaction: 101
Vitality: 91 (65+21+5)
×2=182
-Durability: 91
-Stamina: 101
Haki: 55
×2=110
-CoO(Awareness): 29
-CoA: 81
Martial Arts: 100
×2=200
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 100
-Moon Shadow: 100

Level 60
×5=300
Strength: 81 (58+18+5)
Speed: 81 (63+18)
×2=162
-Movement: 81
-Reaction: 81
Vitality: 81 (63+18)
×2=162
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 74
×2=148
-CoO(Awareness): 67
-CoA: 81
Martial Arts: 42
×2=82
-Crossbow: 82
@God_Usopun
UNWRITTEN COMMANDMENTS:
'Shadow Slicer' Jimmy Frayzah vs 'Godslinger' Number X

In the City of Margoth, the former Marine Jimmy Frayzah and Mia Black, a former Revolutionary Agent and now one of his four Vice Captains, have decided to stop at Finney's Bayside Tavern for a drink and to see if they could eavesdrop on some interesting rumours but for these two, trouble always seems to find them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fratelli Pazzi

Level 75

Number X "The Last Real Man aka Godslinger X"
Backyard Pirate

Strength 20

Speed 92.5
Reaction 95+5=100
Movement 90+10=100

Vitality 95
Durability 90+10=100
Stamina 100

Mind 50
Science 100

Haki 70.5
Armament 81
Observation Awareness 60

Martial Arts 100
Gunslinging 100
sniper 100

Devil fruit
Logia
Swamp Swamp fruit 25
[storing Kami X and The Cross Punisher]
Kami X Z-rank Suit (requires 95 Science): Destroyed after a small continent level attack or 3 large country level attacks
(95 vitality to use) - 45 invention points

[100: missile launcher + 4 missiles (DPR: A), energy pre-modern weapon (DPR: A), directed-energy weapon + 3 magazines (DPR: A) - 30 invention points
81: skywalk boots, allowing the user to jump on the air - 30 invention points]

Z-rank Suit (requires 95 Science): Destroyed after a small continent level attack or 3 large country level attacks
(95 vitality to use) - 45 invention points
Special ability Strength

Cross Punisher: a cross-shaped long-range gun with a storage unit that houses a missile launcher and eight pistols. It does not come with ammo.
(requires 71 science, 5 inventory points)

NPC Level 60

Selvaggio "
Crazy Laugh" Sconos
Fratelli Pazzi Gang

Strength 82

Speed 90
Reaction 90
Movement 90

Vitality 72
Durability 72
Stamina 72

Haki 66
Armament 82
Observation Awareness 50

Martial Arts 54
Gunslinging 23
Rokushiki 85

Narration
Speech
Thought

Action

The town was partly sunny, the street was crowded and noisy. X was trying to lay low in the middle of all the people with his hat on. He was here to recruit a man he once called his brother. He and his crew "The Backyard Pirates" were going to invade a Yonko territory in a couple of weeks and they needed more firepower. Before joining his current crew, X did a lot of shady jobs and some of them were while he was part of a small gang called "Fratelli Pazzi". They were trying to get bigger by assimilating smaller gangs but in the end, they got disbanded after the boss's assassination. In their rank was a man who stood out by his strength and cruelty, Selvaggio "Crazy Laugh" Sconos. A few days earlier, X received intel on Sconos and his location. The pirate walked in the tavern trying to not get too much attention on him. He walked to the bar and order a drink. At the same moment, a man laughing loudly entered the tavern.

"AAAH AH AH AH AH, put a bullet in his head and he will stop troubling you, Nitti!"

The man X was looking for just appeared with a man walking next to him. The informant told X that Sconos had settled down in the City of Margoth and that his base of operation was the most frequented tavern in the city.
When trying to get a drinkSconos got close to the bar, enough for him to hear X says. "It looks like you became a big shot, Mio Fratello." Only members of the gang called each other like that. Sconos stopped and got closer, and recognized X. Laugh and hugs followed. The two men were clearly happy to be able to meet again, but this attracted the eyes of many in the crowded tavern.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I made a slight adjustment to my opening post, concerning Mia's position on my crew.
My name is Jimmy Frayzah and I am the
Unstable, Unscripted, Uncontrollable, Unconventional and Unpredictable Captain of the Unwritten Pirates. So yeah, right now I'm at Margoth in my hunt for the backstabbing douchebag George. That Written scumbag burnt my ship into the bottom of the sea so I think it's payback time. Unfortunately he was nowhere to be found so I've decided to head to the tavern for a drink and something to eat. Maybe we'll even come across something to make the trip here worth it.

-
“I'll have two of the mega burgers.” Jimmy says to a nearby waitress, pointing to a menu sitting in front of him at their booth at the back of Kinney's Tavern. His mask obscured half of his face but you could still notice a look of indecisiveness on it as he scans the options available. “Hang on make it three of those, also a bottle of your finest scotch please?”

“Not a problem and how about your friend?” the waitress asks, turning to Mia after grabbing the menu back off the Supernova captain.

“Just a small salad and a glass of apple juice thanks.” the hooded blonde woman responds with a slight smile.

“Very well, I'll bring the drinks and salad right over. The burgers shouldn't take any longer than fifteen minutes.” the waitress replies before leaving. Jimmy and Mia begin chatting to pass the time.

“You know you're not a Revolutionary anymore, it's not like having a drink will get you in trouble.”

“It's not like that at all. When I was youn... Actually I don't want to talk about it right now.

Besides between you, your brother and the new guy then it's probably for the best we have somebody that can think clearly.”

‘She always changes the subject when talking about her past but I guess she has her reasons.’

Trying to think of a way to change the subject, Jimmy takes note of what appeared to a reunion between two old friends near the bar.

“Hey Mia. Heh-heh, check these posers out.”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I read you became a pirate X, quattrocento milioni? That's impressive! How many islands you've burnt and destroyed?"
Flattered, X couldn't refrain himself from smiling. He was trying to get the World government to and the Marine to start calling him 'Massacre X'. He was always on the front page of the World economic newspapers. He destroyed three marine bases single-handedly, and a couple of islands he visited were just ruins after he left. Rumor says that he fought against three Vice-Admiral on Foolshout Island, and managed to wound them seriously before escaping. The man was not causing trouble, He was the trouble.
Sconos followed, "But before that, dobbiamo festeggiare. Nitti...!" By moving his two fingers, Sconos ordered to his underling to grab the scotch passing next to him. It was on the plate that the waitress was carrying, and it was getting delivered to three tables from X and Sconos. Nitti grabbed the scotch without notice and made haste towards the two men at the bar. It was unnecessary to do that, but Sconos had control of the tavern and usually acted this way to remind people that they were on his turf. The waitress baffled stood there while Nitti served the two men the scotch.

"I came here looking for you. I have a couple of islands I am going to burn, but I need someone to watch my back."

Top Bottom